MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel Moisturizer

MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel Moisturizer
Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel Moisturizer

4.4

WATER/AQUA, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRISILOXANE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE,VP COPOLYMER,GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, YEAST EXTRACTFAEXEXTRAIT DE LEVURE, CAFFEINE, SORBITOL,TREHALOSE, RHODOCHROSITE,MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE,PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL,HEXYLENE GLYCOL,SUCROSE,GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE,PEG-8, POLYSORBATE 80,CALCIUM CHLORIDE,SODIUM SULFATE, DIAMOND POWDER, POTASSIUM NITRATE,POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE,OLETH-10,SALICYLIC ACID, FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, DISODIUM EDTA,PHENOXYETHANOL,SODIUM BENZOATE

on 10/4/2017 10:15:00 PM

My skin loves this product, wish I could give this 20 lippies! This right here is exactly what I have been looking for when prepping my face for makeup... I've only had it for a few days, and used it 3 times before applying makeup, and it's just so amazing... I had a full face done at MAC, and this was used, with Fix + mist on top, then MAC water weight foundation... I have never loved MY skin as much as I have since doing this routine. I'm 47, combo skin, no acne or scars, no crazy wrinkles yet, and this didn't emphasize anything, or look too greasy or dewy, it was perfection..the makeup artist guy set my face lightly with MAC "next to nothing" pressed powder, using a brush instead of the puff, I bought that compact too and it's just amazing too... I will forever buy this as long as it's around.❤

on 4/8/2017 12:28:00 PM

I have dry dehydrated skin and I got talked into buying this. This moisturizer is nothing special. It doesn't help with my dry skin at all. The reason why fine lines look blurred is because of the silicone in it, the same thing they put in makeup primers to blur pores. The packaging is horrible, it should have came with a pump. $40 down the drain. Save yourself the money and buy something else.

on 4/25/2015 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Love this. My dry skin soaks it up. A little costly at $30 but lasts a long time. You don't have to use much. I use this as my morning moisturizer before makeup application. Better than Neutrogena version and my Walgreens is charging $26 for that. HG

on 11/15/2016 10:20:00 PM

Skin type: oily skin type with strong tendency for dryness as I work in an air conditioned office.

I actually had this for quite a while but didn't use it as often as I was unsure about it (went through a period where I was avoiding silicone product on my skin). However, I realised I do like how it feels on my face; cooling, smooth and absorb very quickly.

I stay in a humid environment and in the past I don't put moisturizer in the morning. But as I get older my skin tends to dry out more, so I had to find something that works and this fits the bill for my morning routine. If I need to pare down a nourishing but thick moisturizer, I mix 50:50 and it absorb very well. Alternatively, if I need to dilute a thick silicone primer, I can mix this 50:50 as well.

I like how it is so versatile and mixes and absorb well into my skin, and create the perfect skin for my base make up. It never pills up when I apply my foundation nor exacerbate my skin's oil production through the day unlike other moisturizer. I do wish it came in a tube so it's more hygenic/better for travelling.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- hydrating
- absorbs quickly
- lightweight
- does not make skin oily
- little goes a long way

CONS

- price
- packaging

COMMENTS: This is a lightweight, yet rich moisturizer that absorbs quickly and works very well under makeup. It does not cause my skin to produce more oil. I have combination skin and this works great on my dry areas, as well. A little goes a long way. This contains silicone, so there's a lot of slip to it but it never feels greasy or heavy. I wish the packaging were different, so that the ingredients remained stable. However, it still works and very well at that. The price isn't my favorite, but you need so little of this stuff it should last a while.

Will repurchase.

on 11/11/2014 9:59:00 PM

I really like this product, I brought it for 28 which is more than I would usually spend but I only use a finger tip a amount so product goes a long way even with daily use.
The first thing I noticed about the product when it was applied but the make up artist was the subtle but fresh scent which is really nice. I have combination skin, dry and thirsty with an oily T zone, so have had trouble with clumpy foundation but this product solves that problem immediately, it goes on well and drys quickly, leaves my skin feeling fresh, hydrated and gives a more even completion without shine so is great on it's own, or gives a great base for primer and foundation.
The packaging is decent, signature minimalist and says exactly what the product is without unnecessary sparkle which would so nothing but bump the price up.
I will happily continue to buy this product and absolutely believe it's worthy of the price tag.

on 1/29/2014 7:25:00 PM

I have combo skin. oily in some places, dry and flaky in others. I also have reactive skin which means any kind of rubbing or prodding and my skin freaks out. every single moisturizer I gave used has clogged my pores and caused pimples on my forehead and chin. this is literally the only facial moisturizer that I can use. it doesn't make my face freak out, adds decent moisture and best of all doesn't clog me up! I never thought I would find something I could use on my face. I have been putting up with dry, flaky skin for so long because to me, that was better than zits. I LOVE this product. I NEVER thought I would say that a product as simple as a moisturizer has changed my life, but this has. it is perfect in every way. if you have combo skin, oily skin, clog prone skin or reactive skin like I do, please do yourself a favor and try this. I never thought to look to MAC for skincare but I am so thankful that I did. I will admit, I was super skeptical to try this out, but with MAC's great return policy, I figured why not?

find it. buy it. you'll L O V E it!

EDIT: I have found that this is drying my skin out. I think it would be really nice for summer, but for winter I think I need something with a little more umph. I've been using AMBI's fade cream for Oily Skin both day and night with wonderful results. It's probably too heavy for summer, so I think I'll be switching back and forth.

on 2/6/2014 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love how this feels refreshing when i put it on. its very smooth and dries down silky soft. This is excellent for people with combo skin that is acne prone. i use it over benzoyl peroxide gel and it works great. it moisturizes my dry areas like my cheeks and controls oil in my t-zone. It is also water based and contains simple moisturizing ingredients. i would like to mention that i have tried many moisturizers in search of the right one, ranging from ten dollars to over one hundred. This is the only one that hasn't clogged my pores or given me a rash. i never thought MAC would have such a great moisturizer.

on 11/17/2013 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. No strong fragrance, light gel texture, very hydrating on my oily skin and leaves it plump and softer than a baby's skin. It hasn't broken out my skin at all and I will definitely buy it again. I use the oil control lotion during the day and the mineralized gel at night time and when I wake up in the morning my skin still looks very refreshed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Wow I'm in love ! Firstly I'm born in a hot country I have had two babies so my harmones r affecting my skin , therefore I need to moisturise regularly however my skin is quite thirsty and needs water based products I tried bobbi brown because I like the fact it's quite natural but it made my have a greasy forehead and came on me like a fat layer ! I'm so skeptical about trying things especially with parabens in but the sales assistant knew immediately and introduced me to this lovely gel I came home and rushed to wash my face and once apply it was like my skin quickly absorbed if and felt soo smooth with elasticity in again no grease or oil I can't believe I never bought this ages ago ' mega awesome wish it was cheaper thou xx

Popular Moisturizers