Essie Guilty Pleasures

4.8

On first application this color was opaque with few streaks. Granted, I bought this bottle a few years ago which may be why it streaked a bit, but on second coat it gives full, smooth, even coverage. It's a fun, "Hello spring and summer!" kind of color, slightly darker than bubblegum pink with a hint of coral, without looking like little girl polish.Similar to Butter London's Calypso, but more pink.

My skin tone is fair/medium with pinkish undertones (I've been color matched for MAC's NC 25 and 30, but I wear It Cosmetics medium), I've got freckles, green eyes, and dark brown hair with red undertones, and this color works with all of that going on. ;)

OMG!!!! I love this color! Have always been a bit afraid of a pink than leans more coral but this color is beautiful! I get so many compliments on it! A vibrant pinkish coral color...leans more toward a soft pink with warming under tones. No Barbie pink in this... I mean no blue under tones. I luv this color! I have at least 300 colors and this is by far one of my faves for spring/summer! Iam going to buy another just in case they discontinue! Wow another year later and still my fav! This is almost a dupe for Opi Elephantanstic pink but applies way better! Cannot believe there are not more reviews!!!!! Buy it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Guilty Pleasures is so pleasurable to work with! A no qualm formula... on the thin side but not runny... no streaks, perfect! This is a hot pink jelly.

I bought this by chance when I was in a drug store browsing around. I don't tend to go for bright fushia polishes, but this one caught my eye. I LOVE it!

The formula is a bit thin and runny like a lot of essie polishes and even with three coats you still have vnl, but I love it as a base for nail designs. It's a bright pop of colour and great for summer.

I've used the majority of my bottle and now I'm having trouble finding it anywhere. I wish that I had bought two bottles back when I had the chance!

Popular Polishes