3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

If you have course, unruly, extremely dry hair - you'd probably like this. I have processed hair that is dry at the ends and oily at the roots and I love how this makes my hair so shiny and healthy feeling and it smells good, but I hate that it weighs my hair down and looks very greasy the next day. My hair won't hold a curl for more than a couple hours if I use this. wouldn't buy again, but perfect for someone with very dry hair.

About reviewer (179 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

Smells okay. I didn't feel it was really anything to write home about. Nothing about it that screamed "Intensive Repair" to me. It did not help with frizz at all and I did not notice that my hair was in any better condition before using. I wouldn't repurchase.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0

a year ago

I thought this was ok at first, until I realized it was giving me the most horrible flakes. I was like a human snowglobe! I was alternating it with Head & Shoulders, and even so the flakes wouldn't go away until I totally discontinued this. Thankfully my scalp cleared up within a week after stopping, so I know for sure this shampoo was the problem. Tread with caution.

About reviewer (623 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

Got a sample of this that lasted me for about 3 weeks. It's a good shampoo in terms of not drying out my hair. It will never be my first choice as I already have one shampoo that is my holy rail (Aquage Silkening, because it someho makes my hair fall out less), but it's a good one. It dosn't contain sodium laureth sulphate (the harsh one). It moisturized my hair without making it flat, which is really good. I wasn't that much fan of the smell - it was slightly coconut-y - not sure if it was because of the coconut-derivative ingredients (people with coconut-sensitivities beware) or because fragrance is the sixth (!!!) ingredient on the list. When it comes to fragrance, I really don't think it's a good idea to have *this* much of it in products, as it might irritate the skin though. In any case: it didn't seem to irritate *my* scalp in the time I used it, and if I urgently needed a shampoo, this is still one of the better cheap ones I've tried out.

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Works better than Garnier Plush or Loreal Elvive. I luv it new go to shampoo, beats going thru dry shampoos btw washes or days I don't really ya know wanna let the red hair thereshold therefore slip out and fade. IO will purchse many more bottles of these. This and the Loreal Total repair 5 Elvive on commercials and they work wonders. Elvive is my backup and many Garnier's wholesome blend conditioners and more. I mix w/ morrancaoil. This shampoo here from Dove holds colour and heat damage right up my alley always straightening my wavy hair. Pantene Pro-V is only good of curl, not trying to compare it with other products, but am. As this is not the only "good shampoo" out there there are others, but I favor this one like I addressed b4 above stated everyone. This sticks, my hair won't get oily until two days when most of the time it takes one long day to get oily. I have bad oily hair and scalp acne. This helps with many benefits. Please don't discontinue I pray to G-d I know it;' only a beauty product and I'm being way over dramatic! I was never gonna switch shampoos, I just decided to try it once and I was hooked! For good my beauties folkies.I am happy with the product and it's pros and no cons as of yet and upset when I run out and being happy is what counts most. I give this an 8 outta 1-10. I use it almost daily hey can't complain yolo.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I've never found a shampoo that makes my corse thick hair so soft!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This product is really (x100) worth it!! Its really really affordable and its almost like an expensive shampoo in the salon. Would definitely buy this again!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

I've been using this shampoo for a while now and I love it my hair has never looked better

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

from

4 years ago

Absolutely adore this product and my hair LOVES it too :-)!!

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0
from

4 years ago

Loved this shampoo initially. It smelled great and made my hair so soft. After a couple washes I realized it completely dried out my scalp giving me white flakes. I have never had this happen to me before with ANY shampoo. Definitely won't be repurchasing.

Age19-24