Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo

Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo
Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo

3.9

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, PPG 9, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, PEG 45M, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Works better than Garnier Plush or Loreal Elvive. I luv it new go to shampoo, beats going thru dry shampoos btw washes or days I don't really ya know wanna let the red hair thereshold therefore slip out and fade. IO will purchse many more bottles of these. This and the Loreal Total repair 5 Elvive on commercials and they work wonders. Elvive is my backup and many Garnier's wholesome blend conditioners and more. I mix w/ morrancaoil. This shampoo here from Dove holds colour and heat damage right up my alley always straightening my wavy hair. Pantene Pro-V is only good of curl, not trying to compare it with other products, but am. As this is not the only "good shampoo" out there there are others, but I favor this one like I addressed b4 above stated everyone. This sticks, my hair won't get oily until two days when most of the time it takes one long day to get oily. I have bad oily hair and scalp acne. This helps with many benefits. Please don't discontinue I pray to G-d I know it;' only a beauty product and I'm being way over dramatic! I was never gonna switch shampoos, I just decided to try it once and I was hooked! For good my beauties folkies.I am happy with the product and it's pros and no cons as of yet and upset when I run out and being happy is what counts most. I give this an 8 outta 1-10. I use it almost daily hey can't complain yolo.

I've never found a shampoo that makes my corse thick hair so soft!

This product is really (x100) worth it!! Its really really affordable and its almost like an expensive shampoo in the salon. Would definitely buy this again!

I've been using this shampoo for a while now and I love it my hair has never looked better

on 7/31/2016 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Absolutely adore this product and my hair LOVES it too :-)!!

on 6/16/2016 7:27:00 PM

Loved this shampoo initially. It smelled great and made my hair so soft. After a couple washes I realized it completely dried out my scalp giving me white flakes. I have never had this happen to me before with ANY shampoo. Definitely won't be repurchasing.

on 2/2/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really loved this shampoo in conjuction with their conditioner after I bleached my hair multiple times. While it didn't really reverse any damage, it did help to smooth my hair and make it more soft and hydrated.

on 1/25/2016 12:29:00 AM

This is a meh product for me. I won't use it again, although it was so cheap I don't feel bad for throwing it out.

on 12/2/2015 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My experience with this shampoo was very similar to the previous reviewer--it's a solid 'meh' kinda shampoo that doesn't do anything special. I definitely didn't see any 'intensive repair' happening after a month of use with the matching conditioner.

Also, like some of the other reviewers, I developed some pretty terrible build-up in my roots after about two weeks, which I'm pretty sure was the conditioner, not the shampoo, but I'll do a separate review on that. My hair is baby fine and porous, so it really drinks up products and gets weighed down sooo very easily, so I think the residue has to do with my oddly textured hair.

Anywho, this shampoo/condish combo seems to have worked well for others, so if you're looking for an affordable, basic, fairly gentle shampoo (though this does have sulfates, which my hair doesn't mind but some folks can't handle the 'fates) it might be worth a try. And if you have medium to thick textured hair it could be a slam dunk for you.

Happy shampooing!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This shampoo cleaned my hair without stripping, nothing special in terms of damage repair. I've used this for about a year and let me just say.. It's just a shampoo. You only leave it on for up to a minute, can't really expect it to perform miracles. May work better for other people. It's good in the cleansing aspect. If you're needing damage repair, search elsewhere.

Popular Shampoos