StriVectin TL Tightening Neck Cream

StriVectin TL Tightening Neck Cream

2.5

Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Myristyl Nicotinate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Tetrapeptide-21, Pullulan, Algae Extract, Cyathea Cumingii Leaf Extract, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Xanthium Sibiricum Fruit Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Cyperus Rotundus Root Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide 2, Lecithin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexamethylindanopyran, Ethyl Linalool, Limonene

There are several issues with this Cream. First issue I have with it is the jar packaging. I cringe every time I opened it knowing that the oxygen kills all the antioxidants. Second, the fact that it is highly fragranced bothers me. The skin on my neck is very sensitive and this really left my skin feeling irritated and almost rashy. There are much better moisturizers out there that contain much better ingredients so this one is a no-go for me. My more detailed review video is below.

on 3/10/2017 1:18:00 AM

This tightens my neck. Saw result in 4 weeks. The texture is thick but not oily. A jar lasts 8 months so it's worth it.

Boo. This did nothing for me. My neck is a lot more sensitive than my face (which isn't bothered by anything) and I didn't have the same redness/rashiness others experienced. For what that's worth. Underwhelming. It was just the same as dozens of other moisturizers.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I have been using this since July of this year and don't see any results whatsoever other than emptying my wallet. No rashes or itch at all thank goodness, but also no results. I know the two cords from under the chin to the chest that start to be prominent as we age can only be corrected thru surgery. I don't have saggy skin or crepy skin there either ,I have those dreaded tree trunk lines. This has done nothing to correct them. I am going to try retinol next and see what that does.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

6 out of 12 reviewers say this causes redness and itching - I think there should be a warning on the jar mentioning that it is not suitable for sensitive skin and I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing!!!
The cream has a thick consistency and a strong aroma vaguely reminiscent of fake tan. Within 3 hours of applying it, my neck was bright red, blotchy and itchy. I washed it off immediately but 2 days later the redness hasn't gone down - i've applied a calming cream but with no joy.
If you have sensitive skin don't waste your money - I've had to bin it........and will always read reviews before buying in future!!!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Avoid this. Just like the other reviewers, I too had the same itchy, red rash from using this product. The first application on my neck went fine, the second I felt itchy and by the third use my neck turned beet red and was on fire.

on 3/28/2015 11:43:00 AM

I have used this for months but I have not seen any results at all. I will not be purchasing this again. My search for a good neck cream continues.

on 2/4/2015 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is for the TL ADVANCED Tightening Neck Cream. Received a deluxe sized jar sample from Nordstrom and used it the next day as I have been using neck creams for years (Revive, El, Chanel, etc), Day 1 was fine. Day 2 had a little itchiness on the decollete. Day 3 the itching spread to the whole neck area and by Day 4, my neck was red, itching and miserable.

Into the trash it went.

on 2/3/2015 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I'm 40 years old, had used Shiseido Benefiance Neck Contour Cream for one whole tube, but I suspect it's just another good moisturizer without serious tightening ingredients.
So I decided to try Strivectin TL, positive that it will show much better result.

The first night application was good, my neck felt so soft in the morning, but the second, third and yes I insisted to until the fourth try (every two or three days)... I started to get this super itchiness that I would keep scratching my neck until it turn reddish :(

Very disappointed. It's not for everybody.

on 1/8/2015 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

My mom, sister, and I all tried it, all had the same reaction -- itchy, red rashes all over our necks. My sister does have more sensitive skin (in her 30s), but I don't really (in my late 20s), and my mom also doesn't have sensitive skin (in her 60s). So, I don't know if it's this particular jar, but we used it according to the instructions, and that's the result we all had.