StriVectin TL Tightening Neck Cream

StriVectin TL Tightening Neck Cream

2.5

Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Myristyl Nicotinate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Tetrapeptide-21, Pullulan, Algae Extract, Cyathea Cumingii Leaf Extract, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Xanthium Sibiricum Fruit Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Cyperus Rotundus Root Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide 2, Lecithin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexamethylindanopyran, Ethyl Linalool, Limonene

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I have been using this since July of this year and don't see any results whatsoever other than emptying my wallet. No rashes or itch at all thank goodness, but also no results. I know the two cords from under the chin to the chest that start to be prominent as we age can only be corrected thru surgery. I don't have saggy skin or crepy skin there either ,I have those dreaded tree trunk lines. This has done nothing to correct them. I am going to try retinol next and see what that does.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

6 out of 12 reviewers say this causes redness and itching - I think there should be a warning on the jar mentioning that it is not suitable for sensitive skin and I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing!!!
The cream has a thick consistency and a strong aroma vaguely reminiscent of fake tan. Within 3 hours of applying it, my neck was bright red, blotchy and itchy. I washed it off immediately but 2 days later the redness hasn't gone down - i've applied a calming cream but with no joy.
If you have sensitive skin don't waste your money - I've had to bin it........and will always read reviews before buying in future!!!

To Read all 14 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Avoid this. Just like the other reviewers, I too had the same itchy, red rash from using this product. The first application on my neck went fine, the second I felt itchy and by the third use my neck turned beet red and was on fire.

on 3/28/2015 11:43:00 AM

I have used this for months but I have not seen any results at all. I will not be purchasing this again. My search for a good neck cream continues.

on 2/4/2015 10:54:00 PM

This is for the TL ADVANCED Tightening Neck Cream. Received a deluxe sized jar sample from Nordstrom and used it the next day as I have been using neck creams for years (Revive, El, Chanel, etc), Day 1 was fine. Day 2 had a little itchiness on the decollete. Day 3 the itching spread to the whole neck area and by Day 4, my neck was red, itching and miserable.

Into the trash it went.

on 2/3/2015 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I'm 40 years old, had used Shiseido Benefiance Neck Contour Cream for one whole tube, but I suspect it's just another good moisturizer without serious tightening ingredients.
So I decided to try Strivectin TL, positive that it will show much better result.

The first night application was good, my neck felt so soft in the morning, but the second, third and yes I insisted to until the fourth try (every two or three days)... I started to get this super itchiness that I would keep scratching my neck until it turn reddish :(

Very disappointed. It's not for everybody.

on 1/8/2015 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

My mom, sister, and I all tried it, all had the same reaction -- itchy, red rashes all over our necks. My sister does have more sensitive skin (in her 30s), but I don't really (in my late 20s), and my mom also doesn't have sensitive skin (in her 60s). So, I don't know if it's this particular jar, but we used it according to the instructions, and that's the result we all had.

on 4/23/2013 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have had very good results with this product. It does what it says it will do; it tightened up my neck and jaw line. I am quite impressed by the noticeable results. I was actually considering botox injections in my neck when i first started using this product; I no longer feel I need it. I have sensitive, reactive skin so i approached this with extreme caution. But i have had no negative reaction and I am on my second jar. I apply it both AM and PM but follow the AM with sunblock. I which it was in a tube instead of a jar and the jar is rather large, so it is not easy to travel with. I decant a small amount into a plastic pot when I travel. you do not need a lot of the product so the jar will last several months. I purchased mine from Macy's and it was $68 USD. It has a mild citrus-like scent but dissipates quickly upon application. I will continue to repurchase this product for as long as I continue to get these results. I recommend it.

Edit: I just noticed that my profile info in this review is wrong. I am 51 years old. I still stand by the review and still use this product ( 6/16/14) .

on 2/17/2013 12:42:00 PM

I thought this was a great product, and I used it a few times with no problems, and with noticeable improvement. Then, today, I put it on and a few hours afterwards I glanced in the mirror and saw that everywhere I had applied it was bright red - including streaks where I had and hadn't applied the product. :( I'm throwing it away promptly!

on 1/9/2013 11:52:00 AM

To be honest, I am always really skeptical about products that promise the sun, moon and stars (at a premium price) and don't deliver, but WOW does this stuff work for me!

My wonderful husband gave me a beauty product buying spree for my birthday, and so I went wild on items I would never normally spend a lot of money on.

Some of them - like this one - were great. Others, notsomuch.

I am 51 with a moderate amount of (probably sun-related) laxity to my lower face and jaw and neckline. I had been considering going ahead with a lower facelift to eliminate the increasing softness to my jawline, but thought I would give this product a shot based on some of the reviews I had seen for it. I also knew I could return it if it did not work at all.

I am very impressed with the amount of tightening that has occurred, and all without imparting a dry or tight feeling to my skin. I like the velvety texture of the cream, and a little goes a long way. I apply it with the little spatula I got with my La Mer, and only use a tiny bit.

Very impressed... So much so that I ordered the facial tightening cream today. Super product - especially for anyone who could use a bit of a lift and be able to delay a surgical solution.