Sephora Color reveal lip balm in Unique pink

Sephora  Color reveal lip balm in Unique pink

3.1

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hexyldecanol, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethyl Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Menthol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ci 45410 (Red 27), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide.

on 4/28/2016 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this product after I finished a similar one from Tarte (in a holiday special, I got a skintuitive lip tint in energy) that I loved but it was a bit expensive to buy the full size. So I found this dupe from Sephora for 10 dollars. Ive been using it for about a week. I thought it took a little too many reapplications for my unique pink color to reveal. I like the color, I like the smell, I think the packaging is very nice, but it is a very drying product. Im not going to buy this again, I definitely consider buying the full size from Tarte or even investing in the Dior lip glow.

on 4/18/2016 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use Sephora's lip pencil as a liner and fill-in, then follow up with this balm. It's just like Chapstick without the scent. The unique pink thing is a gimmick, but it's a good moisturizing balm.

To Read all 25 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I scored this for USD$7 + used my Sephora VIBR discount (they have sales for us in April & Nov). Mine is a lipgloss w a doe foot applicator not a balm. I am so kray kray about the "mood lipstick effect" in products!! I have Dior Lip Addict w matching pencil on order. This gloss is nice. It's not super bright nothing turns neon pink on me even Smashbox O Blush doesn't turn geisha on me. This turns a lovely light creamy rose almost MLBB but a bit pale in comparison to what I'm used to seeing my lips (I'm w lipstick gloss girl I refuse to let my lips go bare even bedtime I have to have balm please. I would repurchase this for the $5 I paid for it but not $32 like Dior (outrageous!!), I think the best mood lipstick so far I've tried is Lipstick Queen Frog Prince. Hthalb!! Overall it's a nice gloss, goes w a ton of my MAC nude lipliners & ESP Kevyn Aucoin The Flesh Toned Pencil (Medium). A good "starter" mood gloss for those who aren't ready to take the plunge of Dior, Tarte, nor Smashbox yet. Tip: if u purse ur lips together for a couple of seconds it intensifies the color.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this item from Sephora after reading from a blog. It kinda lives up to the name, of changing colour, but I'm not too sure if this really goes according yo your ph, since none of my friends have gotten it to try.

It is pretty easy to wear on, like a normal lipstick, goes on clear and turns pink in seconds. It is quite a nice shade of pink I might say. The texture wasn't too oily, which was nice. Only thing that I don't really like was the smell. It smells like burning paper. I know its weird, but that's what I'm smelling. And since I have sinus, it kept making me sneeze with runny nose.

Bought this for the gimmick, but most likely will not buy it again since you can get better quality ones for less.

I've tried about a million of these. this one has a lot of color without being too much, and stains nicely. but the feel is too oily / slippery when I'd rather these things feel like a balm. the fragrance is cloying. the price is right though.

lipstick queen's frog prince is much better than this, but by far I prefer jane iredale's forever pink. too bad they're so expensive.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I gave this product a 3/5 only because I feel like this product requires a decent amount of reapplication. In terms of the shade it is supossed to adjust according to your lip pigmentation, so in terms of the shade of pink on my lips I have no complaints. The product smells good, it provides enough mosture while on your lips, but for around $10 you could get longer lasting chapstick. I would however recommend it just because its a fun item to have in your purse

on 12/17/2014 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Like most people have already said, this stuff is sort of drying. It goes on nicely and makes the lips feel smooth, but it dries your lips a little if you continue to reapply it throughout the day.

I do love the color it turns, though. It seems true to it's word about going on sheer and then adjusting to your pH.

on 12/10/2014 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

No color but more of like s lip balm just waste of money

It smells nice. It's sorta moisturizing. The color did not change for me. I've had equal results with cherry Chapstick. Stay away from it if you have pigmented lips. I'm glad I got this in a sample package as I played with putting it in my cart several times as I'm disappointed.

on 11/15/2014 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I wasn't even looking for a lip product when I walked into Sephora. But I saw this balm, rather expensive compared to the other Sephora lip items considering it's just a balm. Out of curiosity I tested it on my lips. It feels slightly minty, and watery moisturizing...loved the most natural pinky hue tone it left on my lips. The colour is supposed to appear accordingly as to your lip's pH level. It'll be a good table item in the office for touch-ups without looking like I just touched up. (hehe) So I left Sephora with this & dropped out the other product I was supposed to buy. Been enjoying my discreet lip refreshers thanks to this.

Popular Lip Treatments