Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Panther

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Panther
Color Icon Single - PantherColor Icon Single - PantherColor Icon Single - Panther

4.6

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 7/5/2017 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This is dark, but not liquid liner black. My problem with this is not the packaging, the color, or the finish. Its the blendability. Its hard to blend evenly. I don't like that. Im giving it 3 lippies because its usable. For 4-5 lippies it would have to be pigmented, smooth/buttery and blendable in a way that its not patchy.

on 4/18/2017 3:53:00 PM

Does anyone know if this has been discontinued??? I've been to 3 stores now and there's not even a slot on the shelf for the singles. Love this as an eyeliner

on 12/5/2016 11:18:00 AM

Love this, cheap and works well. I use this over eyeliner for staying power. It helps.

Oh I love this lil' one! If you have an oily eyelids and love to use black gel eyeliners - this will be your best friend! I wasn't a big fan of Maybelline pot gel eyeliner because it used to transfer under my eyes and into the crease after an hour after applying, even during the cooler months, so I've decided to set it with this gem... OMG! Smudge proof! Although on their own it does swatch more on a grey side, with black eyeliner the overall appearance stays matte black.

on 11/15/2016 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I heard so many bad things about Mac's Carbon eyeshadow so decided to try this one instead. I thought it might be of equal quality but no. I use black eyeshadow exclusively as eyeliner and this one didn't work out for that purpose. It looked great in the morning but a few hours into the day I had black fallout on the top of my cheekbone. Mind you I wore the eyeshadow without a primer or cream base (I rarely use either). Looks like I will end up having to buy Carbon after all.

on 11/6/2016 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm not into eyeshadows as I go with a eyeliner cat eye and that's that. Sometimes I dare some brown-ish colour but my lids are already dark (looking at you lack of sleep) so I can't even see it! But I needed a black eyeshadow.
I owned a black one in a L'Oreal Nude palette but, according to my husband and some friends, it clearly looked dark blue. I'm still not sure what colour is that as everybody sees it different! Anyway, I needed to do a Dia De Los Muertos make up using something I already owned, as I like my products to last through everything. Wet n wild never let me down duration-wise, so I grabbed this tiny mono for 2 euros. I had a hard time opening the lid but hey, 2 euros! And likely won't use it again! So I broke it, and right after I realised how it worked. Woops.
Anyway, I did a full black eye, imitating a skull, and also did the nose. I went to a party at 9 pm and came back at next day lunch and all the colors on my face were still there. Many things happened in between, including rivers of booze, hugging people and dancing to sweat. Sooo this is quite the deal for me! And hopefully will be for you all as well!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

If matte eyeshadows are harder to perfect than shimmer ones, and dark eyeshadows are harder to get right than lighter ones, you can see how many drugstore brands have failed to make the grade with certain shades. In fact, up until very recently I was of the definite opinion that eyeshadow was the one area where the drugstore just could not compete with high-end brands. And while that's still true in a lot of cases and I've shuffled through my fair share of duds, Wet n'Wild has never disappointed me with the options they put out.

For 99 cents, you're not going to get fancy packaging or bells and whistles, but beyond the container it comes in, there is literally nothing that can improve this eyeshadow. It is deep, dark black, fully matte, creamy and blendable with no fallout and wears like a pro. You could pop this baby out, fit it into a Bobbi Brown or YSL palette, and nobody would blink.

A nice matte black is one essential that everyone needs to round out their makeup collection, so if you're lacking why not start with one that costs a dollar? I wish WnW would release more of these eyeshadow singles because every one of them is a home run!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

**iam unusually frugal when it comes to makeup or else I splurge big time, there is very little in between. Which I know is weird. I prefer (splurge to me is MAC I kno others don't consider it splurge), MAC Carbon to this. I really do. I don't know if I'm being unusually snobby. But Panther is a really gr8 black shade but not as dark as MAC Carbon & a little more powdery. Also not as good of staying power/it fades on my very oily lids a lot faster than MAC Carbon. This is more than adequate of you are running out of MAC Carbon or need an economy basic black no frills e/s. Also if you don't want to put water-dampen your MAC Carbon it's nice to have this so I can dampen it like a powder cake. I can get this for less than $1 at Kroger grocery store. The packaging is fine this is a nice eyeshadow just prefer MAC. My MAC has lasted me a long time normally I lose my e/s singles easily so yah I've lost a couple of Panthers I need to replace this YES!! I will always rebuy I am gonna buy a back up too. Ev1 who wears black eyeliner needs these essentials Black e/s w a decent thin bristle eg bent angle brush to trace over the liner. Panther (or MAC) will extend ur liner's longevity esp if u have oily skin.

Everyone needs a matte black eye shadow in they're collection, and when it comes to eye shadow, wet n wild doesn't mess around. These are some of the best quality eyeshadows drugstore and high end included. And for the price it's a no brainer

Great matte black shadow. I ran out of the Blackout shade in my Naked 2 palette and needed another black on short notice, so I picked up this baby. Good decision. It's black-black, pigmented but blendable, and actually causes less fallout than the UD shadow. Add on that this costs less than a buck, and you really can't go wrong. I use it every day.

The packaging is obviously cheap plastic and can be difficult to open when I'm all clumsy in the morning, but it's a small trade-off. A+ product!