Orly You're Blushing

No Image

4.5

on 6/22/2016 4:14:00 PM

A really pretty neutral that varies in colour depending on the light. Sometimes it looks just grey, other times more pink or purple. It reminds me of pictures I've seen of island hopping by Essie but without the brown tinge. When applied it looks really creamy and opaque after 3 thin coats but you could probably get away with 2. I wore it for 5 days and got no chips. It's also very easy to remove. The only problem i have is that it drips off the stalk of the brush when i apply as it's quite thin. But that's solved by wiping it on the mouth of the bottle. I like the fact that you get a huge 18ml of polish. It retails at about £10 in the uk which seems like ok value considering how much is in the bottle and the quality of the polish. I was able to find it for £4 at a discount shop and I would definitely purchase again. Just not at full price .

on 3/18/2012 8:07:00 PM

This is a beautiful, lavender grey which is my fave NP colour right now. It is sheer but covers nicely with just one coat, kind of like a jelly. It's opaque with two coats but still has a delicate, sheer quality to it which I adore. In some lights it's a foggy grey and in others it appears more lavender. It is smooth and easy to apply and I like the gripper top. I've only tried a couple of Orly polishes but so far I am very impressed. It's available at Sally's for $5.99 or $5.49 with a Sally's card. Orly polishes also have 18ml (.6oz) versus most brands that generally have 15ml (.5oz). I always use a base and topcoat and I haven't had any issues with chipping, but I do change my polish often. I love the colour and the formula's smooth application. Highly recommended. Similar colours include Essie Bangle Jangle and SH Greige Gardens.

Popular Polishes