Ulta Voluptuous Volume

Ulta Voluptuous Volume

2.5

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this mascara! I use this firat then I use Maybelline Lash Sensational. I get compliments all of the time!

on 4/27/2016 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my new HG product. I received this mascara in a gift pack from Ulta (buy $20 worth - get the baggie). I didn't have any expectations from it, but was pleasantly surprised. This mascara performs exactly like Loreal Voluminous mascara, which has a status of HG for me. It outperforms many expensive brands hands down. The wand is large and fluffy, it easily separates lashes and allows mascara to cover every lash front and back. The formula is slightly dry, but it's a good thing! It sticks to the lashes and doesn't make clumps. One coat is sufficient for an every day look, two coats take lashes into the "wow" category. A great mascara must make your lashes look dark and long, and this does it beautifully. I don't understand why it has such low rating on this website. It deserves ☆☆☆☆☆ ! Oh, and it's cheap! What else can you want?

To Read all 17 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this in the free gift with purchase at Ulta. I didn't have high expectations for this product, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like it. I have used Too Faced Better than Sex, Urban Decay Perversion, Benefit They're Real, and other high end brands and I like this one from Ulta nearly as much. It doesn't give quite as much of that dark black volume like Too Faced or UD, but for a daytime/office look I have been very happy with it and would purchase it again.

on 6/17/2014 8:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this a few years ago and hated it, but I'm thinking maybe I got a bad, dry one? I got another in a GWP and I really am loving it! It doesn't do much for volume, but it really does seperate and lengthen nicely. I am reaching for it more and more! Will most likely repurchase.

on 6/17/2014 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This mascara reminds me a lot of the L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara in that it gives a ton of volume. However, I like this one much better because it isn't as wet. Because of that, my lashes don't stick together, so I have no problem with clumping. My lashes are very long, unruly, and sparse, and very few mascaras keep them from looking like I have 4 eyelashes, so this was a pleasant surprise. There is not a lot of lengthening, but that is what is to be expected from a purely volumizing mascara. All in all, I really like this and will add it to my list of good mascaras to repurchase once I get done trying out all my other ones ;)

on 6/14/2014 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a basic lengthening mascara, perfect for the office or casual makeup looks. Unlike other reviewers I did not find it easy to coat the short hairs near the end of my eyelid, but maybe I just need to work with the brush better. This is very similar to Cover Girl Professional Mascara , and probably like a lot of ds mascaras out there except for the standouts, like many of L'Oreal's mascaras.

on 5/16/2014 3:11:00 PM

I like this product because it is simple. not too much volume though, but easy to apply. it covers all the lashes and is easy to use on the small lashes. I just use it when i dont want to use too much eye makeup.

on 2/25/2014 3:50:00 PM

This barely makes any noticeable difference on my lashes, let alone any kind of voluminous effect.

on 2/24/2014 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara is OK. It does coat the lashes with good dark pigment, but doesn't do much in the volumizing department. I would definitely use this for a more natural look or the "no makeup" look...or even to coat some falsies. It didn't clump my lashes, however it didn't make them very full and only added a little bit of length. I would suggest adding another mascara after applying this. It stays on ok and I didn't notice much flaking like some other drug store brands I've tried.

on 7/22/2013 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I happen to like this mascara for the same reasons everyone else seems to hate it. It gives me natural looking lashes, very black, but soft and full. Definitely not voluptuous volume, but I don't like that thick, heavy lash look so I'm very pleased with this one. I don't find it dry either, will repurchase.