72%
package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

it is one of those perfumes that ive been using since a long time..absolutely love it!cant really recommend for those who are into floral kind of fragrances but they should definately give it a try!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

7 years ago

Awww this perfume brings me so many memories! I'm actually close to tearing up just thinking about it. Irrelevant background story, but my dad used to work overseas a lot when I was young and he was rarely around. While he was working in the Middle East, he bought my mum this perfume. I must have been only three or four years old at the time since this perfume first came out in 1997! Thus, this scent really reminds me of my childhood and I remember loving the smell back then whenever my mum used it (which was rarely because she didn't wanna use up all of it so quickly!) The perfume smelled great, lasted all day, the bottle lasted my mum ages and I still love it now... so I urged my mum to find it in the shops this year and buy it again! I can't really peg if it's fruity or floral or whatever else but I think the scent is quite mature but light at the same time, it has a perfect balance between the two. I don't know if I'd personally wear this scent out of personal choice though as I feel like it's not "me" but I would use it if someone gave me a bottle anyway! I recommend this perfume for those who don't like typically fruity or floral scents characterised in particular by many celebrity scents today.. and perhaps by someone who likes more mature scents but nothing too overpowering or heavy.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

7 years ago

This was the first fragrance I ever had when I was a teenager, and I absolutely loved it! I'd love to have one again once I'm done with the others. It's one of those scents that I got addicted with.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

Loved this one. I received it as a gift a couple years ago. Unfortunately I lost it somewhere, I used to bring it with me (when I was still a smoker) and I thought I left it in my car but... I haven't been able to find it and it's been months now :( I'm not so good at picking out "notes" in perfumes to comment on those, but I can say I would like to own this again someday...

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I have been using this for years, and if I hadn't run out of it and tried something new, I would still be using it. I've been given several different perfumes in the last two years, so I haven't gotten around to switch back to it, since I still have the other fragrances lol But once I am done with those I will definitely go back to this one, since I have never enjoyed any other perfume as much as this one.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

1.0

worst smell ever!

About reviewer (278 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

10 years ago

This is the perfect perfume to go with a suit, white blouse, sleek glasses and red lipstick. I really love how it manages to be completely inoffensive but individual and subtly feminine. I'd hesitate to call this a statement fragrance, but then sometimes you don't need one. This is for the days when you just want to smell nice without sending out any other message - it just makes me feel more open and approachable somehow. The scent is a fruity floral, more on the floral side. I get lots of waterlily and it lingers into the drydown when it becomes something a bit sweeter. I can't see this perfume giving anyone a headache or being too cloying or irritating. Boss managed to create a perfume that is the perfect blend to suit pretty much everyone. It just smells profoundly female. I don't find it unisex or manly at all, it is definitely on the sweeter side and is very ladylike. The packaging is kind of meh, Boss could have come up with something more imaginative, especially that it's such a nice perfume. Apart from that I'm sure I'll repurchase because it's so hard to find a perfume that you're sure will be in sync with you whenever or wherever you wear it.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

I've been a fan of these for YEARS, probably 10 years now? I tried to google it's launch date. Anyway, it is like it says, it smells of WOMAN. I got lots of compliment when I wore this, even though I'm a smoker.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

I love this perfume, i always get so many compliments and it really last's on me, its just a fresh clean scent and I buy it for spring summer months, every time i wear it people say i smell delicious, love it

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

11 years ago

Really nice smell. Not offensive at all. You could wear this for just about any occasion.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair