Acure Organics Moroccan Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell Conditioner

My hair is fine and bleached platinum blonde so maybe this wasn't the conditioner for me, anyway. But, it's marketed as a moisturizing conditioner and it doesn't do it for me, at all. No shine, no softness, no smoothness. Two lippies for the nice almond smell and it wasn't as bad as other "natural" conditioners but still, no dice.

on 10/23/2015 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I think I have found my holy grail shampoo and conditioner! I have been using these in combination the past two weeks and have yet to have a bad hair day (which is a miracle in itself). Best of all this gives my hair good body without leaving it frizzy. I am ok with the almond scent and don't find it to be too strong. Great price point too.

on 9/26/2015 9:18:00 PM

All natural and relatively cheap is a huge thing for me, and this is my HG conditioner. I've got fine, dark-blonde, wavy, long hair. In all seasons, this conditioner makes my hair feel shiny, smooth, detangled, and conditioned. The scent is a nice light almond. I've tried the shampoo, which is okay, but I felt it was too gentle for me. The conditioner though I highly recommend.

This works as well as any regular conditioner (but without the harmful chemicals). Problem is, I have SUPER dry hair and use intense masks every time I wash my hair and this is not a deep conditioner so it didn't work for me. Great for a light/regular conditioner though.

This stuff doesn't even compare to any of the other "healthy" conditioners out there, bc it really works! I'm so glad I found a conditioner that rates a 1 on the EWG scale but still makes my hair feel great and moisturized without getting greasy. Highly recommended.

Amazing product! This conditioner leaves my hair super soft and shiny. I also love the fact that it's vegan and all natural.
One of the things I like most about this conditioner is that I don't need to stay more than 3 minutes with it on my hair in the shower.

on 8/1/2014 2:26:00 PM

love this conditioner!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This review is for Acure Conditioner Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil. This medium to lightweight conditioner is my favorite. It's a vegan product, containing no animal ingredients and not tested on animals. It detangles my medium-length curly and frizzy hair, however it could be more detangling, which why I take one lippie off. It has a light almond scent that doesn't cling. I usually prefer non-scented products, but this scent is nice. The conditioner rinses clean away, it is not as moisturizing as I would like it to be. It is also expensive for the amount that I use, so I save it for after I shampoo and for Conditioner Only washing every week or two weeks which I think I am going to transition to exclusively. I still experience some losing and breaking some hair, but I don't blame the conditioner for that. I recommend this product and I will buy again.

on 11/17/2013 11:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG conditioner! I have dry hair. This is helping slowly. For an organic all natural product-everything about this hits the mark! The smell is heaven. Almond and cinnamon. Love that so much! I buy it for $8-9. Sprouts usually has a $1 off coupon in their monthly flyer. If you have dry hair that needs intense moisture, just try it!

Greaseball hair. Used the shampoo and intensive conditioner. My hair felt tacky and looks greasy. Never again! I would have washed it out but thought I would bear lank hair for a few days rather than dry it out.
This is probably good for very very dry hair but for hair in reasonable condition it is DREADFUL!