Acure Organics Moroccan Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell Conditioner

No Image

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is a nice thin conditioner for co-washing but doesn't feel like it's adding any nourishment to my very dry frizzy hair.

on 1/21/2017 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I was expecting holy grail awesomeness, but all I got was "meh".

Smells nice (marzipan), packaging is handy and the price more reasonable than other cruelty free conditioners.

It didn't trash my hair, but it didn't do much for it either. My hair looks decent the day after using this product (I can usually go with 1-2 hair washes per week with no problem), but then it gets right back to its dry entangled nightmare again.

I guess I just have to go back to expensive, but delicious, Kevin Murphy. It seems to be the only conditioner doing it for me...a shame really, wanted to like this product.

on 10/23/2015 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I think I have found my holy grail shampoo and conditioner! I have been using these in combination the past two weeks and have yet to have a bad hair day (which is a miracle in itself). Best of all this gives my hair good body without leaving it frizzy. I am ok with the almond scent and don't find it to be too strong. Great price point too.

on 9/26/2015 9:18:00 PM

All natural and relatively cheap is a huge thing for me, and this is my HG conditioner. I've got fine, dark-blonde, wavy, long hair. In all seasons, this conditioner makes my hair feel shiny, smooth, detangled, and conditioned. The scent is a nice light almond. I've tried the shampoo, which is okay, but I felt it was too gentle for me. The conditioner though I highly recommend.

My hair is fine and bleached platinum blonde so maybe this wasn't the conditioner for me, anyway. But, it's marketed as a moisturizing conditioner and it doesn't do it for me, at all. No shine, no softness, no smoothness. Two lippies for the nice almond smell and it wasn't as bad as other "natural" conditioners but still, no dice.

This works as well as any regular conditioner (but without the harmful chemicals). Problem is, I have SUPER dry hair and use intense masks every time I wash my hair and this is not a deep conditioner so it didn't work for me. Great for a light/regular conditioner though.

on 11/17/2013 11:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG conditioner! I have dry hair. This is helping slowly. For an organic all natural product-everything about this hits the mark! The smell is heaven. Almond and cinnamon. Love that so much! I buy it for $8-9. Sprouts usually has a $1 off coupon in their monthly flyer. If you have dry hair that needs intense moisture, just try it!

on 8/1/2014 2:26:00 PM

love this conditioner!

Amazing product! This conditioner leaves my hair super soft and shiny. I also love the fact that it's vegan and all natural.
One of the things I like most about this conditioner is that I don't need to stay more than 3 minutes with it on my hair in the shower.

This stuff doesn't even compare to any of the other "healthy" conditioners out there, bc it really works! I'm so glad I found a conditioner that rates a 1 on the EWG scale but still makes my hair feel great and moisturized without getting greasy. Highly recommended.