L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown

3.3

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

this is a pretty good foundation for drug store. Just keep in mind that it is probably better for dry skin because it gives off a sheen and is glowy, which could turn into oily for oily skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love it. I am NC44/45 for reference with acne prone skin. I have tried MAC, NARS, Lancome, Reckon you name it. I looked on MissNatty's beauty diary and she did a review. This stuff is beautiful. Now my T zone does get oily and I find I should dust some translucent powder on me. My husband said my skin looked amazing; he had no idea I was wearing anything. Please give it a try, you can always return it.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HORRIBLE!!! Made me breakout in tiny spots everywhere, luckily, my organic coconut oil helped that within 3 days. Makes your skin too oily. I loved the way it looked though, and luckily I was able to return it (wiped off nozzle, kept sealing sticker lol).

CONS: YOU BREAK OUT INTO LITTLE SPOTS!!!!

Don't buy this.