L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

3.0

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this foundation in the darkest shade available (W6 Gold camel) at Kmart for like $10 aud on sale. I'm not quite sure about the usual price but I think here in Australia it's usually around $30 which is pretty much the average for a 'drug-store' foundation. First of all, this matched my skin perfectly, which is rare for me to find because my skin tone is very yellow toned, it didn't look one single bit ashy on me just like many other foundations. Coverage is medium but can be sheered out to light coverage or built up to full coverage. It is most definitely doesn't give a matte finish, which makes sense as it does say that it will make you look as though you have been lit from within. The foundation is not super thick but also not super thin, I would say that the consistency is a medium thickness. This would probably suit someone with dry skin a lot more than someone who has oily skin because of the dewy finish that you get. I found that I got just a bit oily around my nose but that's nothing that a little powder can fix and I would much rather be a bit oily than dry and flaky. As for the packaging, I like that it as a pump and one pump doesn't dispense too much at all, and the feel of the glass bottle is almost like a high end product. I wasn't really bothered about the scent, it didn't linger or anything and disappeared as soon as the foundation was applied, I don't think that the scent would really bother anyone. Overall it is a good foundation but I would mostly recommend it to people with dry to combo skin.

I overall it's an ok product. The finish it lovely however the color is like an ashy grayish tone on my skin. I purchased W6. will not purchase again.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I like the light - medium coverage and the dewy look it has. It's light in texture and doesn't dry my skin out, it doesn't really feel moisturizing either. I have pretty dry skin and I've only left it on for about 5 hours because I see acne forming. But, it breaks me out and sinks into my pores even if I use the littlest amount I can and a primer. :( Alot of people like this it just didn't work for me. You should try it because you may like it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Let me start off by saying that I am pretty much an oily monster. Even so, I do love the glowy foundations, especially in the summertime when I crave a light foundation that doesn't feel heavy, but still gives me decent coverage. I LOVE this foundation! I was skeptical being that this is a glowy, illuminating foundation (and me being oily), but this did not make me look greasy at all! All I had to do was set it with a powder and I was dewy but not greasy- without having to touch up for several hours! I'll always have a little shine, but I don't mind it as I think a little dewy shine looks fresh and healthy and this really gave me the look I wanted. Definitely my go to spring and summer foundation- or anytime I just want a light dewy coverage.

This foundation is amazing. A lot of people who are dissing it are telling the rest of you not to buy it because it didn't work on them, all of our skin types are different. Now, if you do have oily skin, it will most likely not work on you. I am oily in some spots of my face and I just use L'Oreal true match powder in W4, which works fine for me and I am good to go. I was using L'Oreal magic nude liquid powder foundation, which is good for oily skin, but honestly the coverage was hard to build up to my likings, so I am glad I found this foundation, the coverage is buildable, it is long-lasting, and gives you almost a 'dewy-glow' finish. I am not sure about the packaging, if I have makeup on my hands and it gets on the bottle it seems noticeable that its on there and it is hard to get off the bottle. I really don't mind the price, it's worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

im very particular with foundations due to th

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

This did not work for my skin at all. I have combination skin, and this foundation made my skin super oily, even after setting it with a powder. Not only that, but it oxidized into my skin, and within a couple of hours my skin was looking orange, like a really bad tan. If you have combination to oily skin, then this foundation is not going to be right for you.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been a fan of all loreal foundations until this one! I have normal skin and never prone to spots and this made me feel very glowy at first then after an hour it became horrendous. I felt like I was wearing a cake soft mixture on my face I couldn't wait to get it off! I felt dirty and oily!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is not a friend of someone who has lines around their eyes. It settled very quickly into them and looked pretty cakey over the rest of my face. Not a nice look; couldn't wait to take it off.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

A pretty decent drugstore foundation, it does have a sheer/luminous feel to it, I can also use the excess as extra concelor