L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

3.0

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I just switched to L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation from L'Oreal Infallible because I can no longer find the Infallible. I have very oily skin and was a little hesitant going with a luminous foundation. It went on much smoother than Infallible so it was easier to apply. I also don't have to use as much as I did with Infallible. (which I love!) I use a primer (Not the usual. I use Milk of Magnesia. Google it, it's awesome. Oil control!) I also use powder after applying my foundation. The powder took away most of the luminous but that's okay because I don't like oily looking skin. BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU, my face was so smooth and I didn't have to "powder my nose" like I usually had to, about every hour or so. I went 8 hours without powdering! The color is perfect and has great coverage. Also, it stayed on my face. A slight rub did not take it off. I am very very happy that I tried this foundation and that I liked it this soon after. I will definitely repurchase it.

I am NC30 and W3 matches really well. I like this foundation becuase it's very lightweight and blends very well,good medium coverage, makes look healthy. This is dewy looking finish foundation but if you powder with MAC mineralize skinfinish natural, it works perfectly. Great foundation for winter I think:)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Lumi liquid foundation is good for a natural daily look. I usually use it when my skin feels dry like in the fall/winter. If I need slightly more coverage I add just a few more dabs but if I overdo it I look like I have a mask on. I like it and I also like the Maybelline Age Rewind foundation too. I don't get greasy/shiny with the Lumi and do touch ups with the True Match pressed powder. It's nice but I want to try the Lumi cushion foundation next.

This foundation made me break out in spots. My skin is quite oily, but I havent had problems with spots for years. As soon as I started using this I got huge cystic pimples.

This foundation is also super shiny too. At first I liked the consistency of the product (not too heavy) and thought that the coverage and colour were perfect for me, but instead of giving me a 'dewy' glow, it looked so unnatural.

I wouldn't buy this again- L'oreal were heading in the right direction with this foundation, but havent quite pulled it off.

I wish I could give this a 3.5. Since I can't I'm rounding it up.
This is a fantastic foundation. I apply it and it gives good coverage. I don't want to call it full 'cause it doesn't hide everything. It hides a lot though. It evens out my ruddy skin and blotchy skin. I love the glow that this & some foundations give and accept them. Some people, especially those who are oily or like a matte finish, will not like this. It gives a dewy looking finish from far away but up close you can tell it's more of a satin. I adored this foundation until I wore it to work. I need something that can last a whole work day. This did not even last when set with silica (which can keep my make-up on through 90f degree heat). That is my one gripe with this foundation. My skin is finicky so most of the times when I try a drugstore foundation it cakes and looks awful. This is one of the few that didn't and had coverage. I just can't get it to stay past 5hrs on me. Which sucks 'cause I need it to last a good 10hrs. I've left my rating so high 'cause I think others would enjoy this. I'll still use it for those small period of times when I run errands. It covers so much that I'm sure if I apply another layer under my eyes it'll cover a good chunk of the circles (I wore just this foundation & the Maybelline Dream Lumi- more of a highlighter for me). Just to give you an idea of the coverage.

i got N1-2 . Im N3 in mac. Im sad the color range isnt as light. If ur a NC15 or lighter you are gonna have issues finding a match. Just too dark. ...plus in bright sunlight you see visible micro sparkles. If you are going to a club or disco ball look..it's for you

I am a massive Tru Match fan and developed a habit of mixing a bit of illuminator into my Tru Match for a slightly more glowing effect. I figured using Lumi Maquique would create the same effect but boy was I wrong! I found the coverage to be really light - almost like a bb cream. Doesn't cancel out blue skin tones on eyelids etc at all. Might be good for teenagers with dry skin who need minimal coverage.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really liked this product. I do not use it because I can't find a good color match. The one closest to my color looks too orange on me. I like this because it's moisturizing, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and makes my skin have a glow (or look like it). The formula is thin and runny and I would say light to medium coverage. I dislike I can't find a color match and that it doesn't last long and can run off easily.
My mom uses this on her oily skin and it looks really nice. She just dusts with powder. I can't use powders because they dry my skin too much.

AWFUL, very cakey, and it had a bunch of chunks, and yet it was watery, I am not buying this product again(:

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I like the light - medium coverage and the dewy look it has. It's light in texture and doesn't dry my skin out, it doesn't really feel moisturizing either. I have pretty dry skin and I've only left it on for about 5 hours because I see acne forming. But, it breaks me out and sinks into my pores even if I use the littlest amount I can and a primer. :( Alot of people like this it just didn't work for me. You should try it because you may like it.