L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed

4.5

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This is beautiful foundation. It glides on smoothly leaving a healthy radiant looking complexion, yet never leaves you looking oily and blends superbly. It offers about medium coverage, which could be built up or sheered down. Honesty one of my favourite cheaper foundations. It lasts for the whole day, but a touch up would be necessary by late afternoon if you have oily skin. The packaging is cute and useful, I prefer pumps. I have repurchased this product twice already. Overall a good everyday foundation I use often and love.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Great for a natural look. Bought color n7-8, for 10.99 This foundation is very lightweight and in my opinion not buildable. It seems to be a step up from the tinted moisturizer or bb cream. It is supposed to be good for your skin, Idk about that but I like it enough to add to the options. It's a true match foundation so the have a large range of shades. I haven't used it with the lumi primer but with my revlon primer it stays pretty good, with some powder. After a few hours it hot really oily on my skin even with primer so I need to powder which made my pics horrendous. I Love the packaging. Not the best foundation or the worst, I am going to use it when I think a less is more approach is appropriate.

Update: I find myself reaching for this very often with it being so hot lately, the dewy look works with my overall sweaty glow lol. I love the light weight. I was using revlon whipped but this is more natural and the SPF makes it winner.