L'Oreal Lumi Magique

Filtered by hair type : Kinky

3.0

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Absolutely terrible product! I have fairly dry skin with some noticeable dry patches round my nose and mouth. I was looking for a foundation that would hopefully give me a radiant dewy effect as my skin is dry. The finish of this was orange (I got the lightest shade rose pearl) it looked awfully greasy on the skin and lasted for about an hour!! So disappointing!!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I really like the application and flawless glow this foundation gives, however the staying power isn't great. I wouldn't recommend it for someone who is wanting to cover zits either. Would work great for a gal who wants a bit of a glow and to even things out :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I love this foundation. I have dry, dull and very pale skin, so I started using natural face washes and was advised to go for a dewy foundation instead of a matte one which just enhanced how lack-lustre my skin was, and this is great. It's light, spreads easily with a brush and offers medium coverage. It was also more pinky than yellow which suited my skin well, as I have trouble with looking jaunduced with other foundations :( would definitely buy again