L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

3.7

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was actually out at rite aide to buy my maybelline fit me in 310 when i saw that for 50 cents more i cound try the loreal lumi in w6 (the product was half off!) so i also bought the primer. I have very oily skin so it does wear off around the 5th hour. But it makes my skin look so healthy and flawless. Its a bit sheer, i use 2 pumps and apply with my flat top brush and get the perfect opacity without looking cakey. My brush doesnt lease streaks after application either compared to the rimmel stay matte mousse ( it was so thick that i looked cakes and a sponge absorbed it and a brush left streaks so i would have to blend it with my fingers). I set lumi with my makeup forever setting powder and i use my naked flushed pallette for blush and contouring. I love it even though it doesnt last too long. Im still on the search for the perfect foundation for my oily skin, the search goes on but ill keep buying lumi for now.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm surprised to see this getting such poor reviews from those with oily skin. I picked this up as my regular Bobbi Brown was out of stock and I needed a cheap stop-gap until my BB arrived. This was about 11 and after using it for a week I actually think I'm going to finish out the bottle before going back to Bobbi. I use this after cleansing, using a gel moisturizer and a mattifying primer (Smashbox Photo Finish Light) and I set it with powder. I never have time to touch up my make up at work but when I checked my face after about 8 hours wear I was only a little shiny across my nose-for 11 I can live with that!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So one day i went in the store to pick this up at the same time as i picked up Almay TLC and clear complexion makeup, ( there was some discount going on), i tried this, remind me of Chanel vitalumerie aqua and dior glow foundation, i honestly prefer those two high end foundations than this one, first applied gives a healthy glow, then three hrs after i just think my face becomes to "glowy", the shade suits ok, i cannot complain, but i really gotta say this foundation is either a hit or a miss.