L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.4

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

I have only been using this foundation for a short while but have already fallen in love with it!!! Usually my skin is very oily and seriously acne prone, but I am currently on Accutane to help cure my acne and as a result my face is really drying out. My usual HG revlon colourstay or l'oreal true match is unfortunately a bit too 'obvious' on my dry skin at the moment and seems to settle in the dry areas and cakes/creases around my mouth so I wanted to try something a bit more 'dewy'. This foundation instantly felt moisturising on my skin and gave me a bit more of a fresh, wide awake glow. It doesn't shimmer or have glitter in it to achieve this look either. It is quite a light-medium coverage -which is buildable - but the kind of coverage that makes you look fresh and radiant without being too dolled up. I'm finding it a perfect day time look kind of foundation. Living in Australia, it is very humid here at the moment so I do need to powder my T zone every so often throughout the day to help set it, but I'm used to doing that anyway even with my matte foundations. I found this a bit pricey for a drug store foundation at $34aud (but makeup in general is pretty extortionate to buy in Oz) but I definitely think it's money well spent!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I thought this foundation was okay, but I found that I needed a bit more coverage. It's good if you need a light natural foundation though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

im very particular with foundations due to th

I mix this with a full coverage foundation and the results are beautiful

This was the first foundation I bought... It's HORRIBLE. It doesn't set AT ALL. Even after caking my face with translucent powder it doesn't stay put. If I don't add the translucent powder it's even worse and within an hour it looks oily and just gross...
The packaging and description deceived me. I admit though seeing the spf and packaging did make me pick it up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This did nothing really for my dryish skin. I tried so so many things to keep it smooth and nicely finished, I just can't fix it.
I could tell that when I looked at this about a meter away from my mirror my skin looked pretty good.
This is very expensive in AUD for a pharmacy foundation so I an disappointed.
The colour range is quite limited and will not suit all.
L'oreal should be using more of their Lancome technology in their makeup!

Overall a good foundation. Good coverage. Easy pump packaging. I loved the glow it left on my skin. However I feel that extremely oily skin would not look very well with this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love it. I am NC44/45 for reference with acne prone skin. I have tried MAC, NARS, Lancome, Reckon you name it. I looked on MissNatty's beauty diary and she did a review. This stuff is beautiful. Now my T zone does get oily and I find I should dust some translucent powder on me. My husband said my skin looked amazing; he had no idea I was wearing anything. Please give it a try, you can always return it.

I didn't have very high expectations when I bought this product because I usually don't like the luminescent look for my skin, but I decided to give it a try. At first I absolutely LOVED it! The coverage was great on my skin and I loved the finish! I thought I finally found my HG of foundations. I used the product for about 2 weeks and realized it was making my skin break out HORRIBLY! I have acne-prone skin and before using this product it had been almost clear for a couple months but this product made it worse than ever! I was so upset. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't have acne prone skin just because it is a beautiful foundation but if you are prone to breakouts STAY AWAY

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I would have loved this foundation if it had more shade ranges. It's pretty expensive for a drugstore makeup around 11-13 USD. I the consistency is actually creamy. It feels very light weight and has a satiny finish. Again, this would be my everyday makeup if it was the right shade for me.