L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.2

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

Good coverage, colour, finish, and lasting power. This is one of my go-to drugstore foundations currently.

I haven't tried that many foundations because I have always loved this one and repurchase it. My skin is not that problematic, a few blemishes here and there so this light weight foundation suits me. However if you are looking for something heavy duty I wouldn't bother. It gives an absolutely flawless and beautiful finish (with maybe a bit of concealing needed on spots ect.) I think the dewy finish is perfect, not to oily. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a light weight, every day flawless look

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't imagine myself straying away from this foundation any time soon because I love it so much. I have normal, fair skin and require light coverage. I was previously using Revlon ColorStay in the lightest shade available. I did like it a lot but it costs a little more than Id like to spend on foundation and I always mixed it with equal part moisturizer because I found it quite heavy and a bit difficult to blend on its own. I was also looking for something with a more dewy finish and had been recommended L'Oreal lumi so went out to buy it. I was pleasantly surprised that it cost less than Revlon and they had a shade (the lightest one, I think its ivory?) that looked like it would match perfectly. The first time I used this, I was in love. Not only did it match my skin tone better than revlons lightest shade, but it blended so easily, covered all my imperfections (some light scars, redness and the odd pimple) really well with just one application and gave my skin a subtle dewy glow which I love. I also much prefer the fact that lumi has a pump! I used to use self tanners a lot because I've always been insecure about my pale skin for the reason that I was never able to find a foundation that flattered it. I feel like lumi really flatters my skin tone and I am completely embracing my pale skin now and have no desire to be more tan. This is my HG foundation from now on.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It's easy to put on and looks really lovely, but after about 3 hours it started to wear off even if I was wearing a powder over it. After about 6 or 7 hours, it looked like I had never put anything on at all.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

This did not work for my skin at all. I have combination skin, and this foundation made my skin super oily, even after setting it with a powder. Not only that, but it oxidized into my skin, and within a couple of hours my skin was looking orange, like a really bad tan. If you have combination to oily skin, then this foundation is not going to be right for you.

I bought this foundation a few days ago because ive been wanting to try it. I have very fair normal skin. The only oilyness I have is under my lip above my chin and directly next to my nose and the rest of my skin is pretty good. I normslly want a full coverage foundation because I have a protruding scar on the left side if my nose and the redness seeps through. I was looking for something glowy and to trade off with my revlon colorstay whipped which I still love. This foundation gives me the glowiness I was looking for without looking oily and with 2 layers it covers my scar enough to feel comfortable about myself. I like the pump much better. The color matches my skin perfectly and I couldn't be more happy. I don't recommend this to anyone with oily skin bc it is may have an unwanted greasy effect. But as for me I love it. I will repurchase. Im sorry some of you didn't like it.

Im medium skinned with golden/neutral undertone and i could go with either w3 or n3 but i purchased w3. For me, it is medium coverage with satin finish. Where i live it is summer and the foundation lasts around 7-8 hours but shine comes through after 5 hours. I will buy again definately.

I bought this product to use as my everyday foundation as i like quite a dewy finish. I read a lot of reviews and a lot of people compared it ot the high end illuminating liquid foundations. I bought this and was very excited. i put it on and at first i liked the appearance - within an hour i hated it - i looked like an oily mess. This foundation does not set - even when i used a powerd on top!! It moves everywhere and i found that at the end of the day i could see where my fingers and hands had rubbed the foundation off - SO NOT PRETTY! I will definitely not be purchasing this again - to be sure i actually am not even sure i will use this again. SO DISAPPOINTED.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been a fan of all loreal foundations until this one! I have normal skin and never prone to spots and this made me feel very glowy at first then after an hour it became horrendous. I felt like I was wearing a cake soft mixture on my face I couldn't wait to get it off! I felt dirty and oily!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is not a friend of someone who has lines around their eyes. It settled very quickly into them and looked pretty cakey over the rest of my face. Not a nice look; couldn't wait to take it off.