L'Oreal Lumi Magique

Filtered by skin tone : Other

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It is lovely light way foundation, looks beautiful on the skin but better suitable for someone with more dry skin and maybe who doesn't have a lot to cover up on their faces,

This foundation is overall a great one. I love the way it covers all my flaws and makes my face look perfect with a natural glow. I actually wore it for my wedding and the pictures turned out great. I would only recommend this for dry skin types because it does have a slightly oily consistency and I feel like it does cause me to break out on my chin area. I have really dry skin but my chin is just slightly oily and since using this I am getting breakouts on my chin.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I use this foundation every day and it works very well for me. I do need to put nivea soft on my face a few minutes before applying this foundation, as my skin has dry patches during winter. But after that, applying the foundation is very easy and it just feels very good and light on your skin. For better coverage it's possible to layer this foundation, though if coverage is your priority you should probably skip this foundation. I find it looks great, especially during the day, as it gives my skin a really nice glow and looks very natural (not cakey at all).