L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 44-55

3.0

1 review

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I searched all over for my shade and finally found it at RiteAid. I wanted so badly to like this foundation but after trying it for a week it's just not for me. I loved the finish at first, but after a few hours my dry skin looked like a shiny grease ball! I tried different application techniques and various brushes, sponges and setting powders but I always got the same result...super shiny face as the day wore on. I'm so disappointed because the color match was perfect! I don't get it...my skin is not oily to begin with and I've never had a problem like this with other foundations. I'm sticking to my CG tone rehab. That one surprised the heck out of me and I love everything about it!