L'Oreal Lumi Magique

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.0

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have extremely dry skin I do prep my skin very well though. I use primers and make sure my skin is moist before applying any foundation but no matter how many times I used this it broke apart within an hour! I've tried every way of applying it and it just breaks into pieces and leaves patches of my face red and others a strange greasy tan colour.. Not a fan sadly :( love the brand but this foundation is a miss especially if you're a dry skin person

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I wear this foundation quite often, and it's amazing. Whenever i put it on my skin and go out people always compliment my skin and ask me what foundation i am wearing. I have yellow undertones and unfortunately bought the wrong shade (k2 rose porcelain), but i manage to make it work and blend the foundation very well so it matches my yellow neck. i mostly use this foundation when i have dry patches on my face, especially around my nose area and my chin.

I haven't tried that many foundations because I have always loved this one and repurchase it. My skin is not that problematic, a few blemishes here and there so this light weight foundation suits me. However if you are looking for something heavy duty I wouldn't bother. It gives an absolutely flawless and beautiful finish (with maybe a bit of concealing needed on spots ect.) I think the dewy finish is perfect, not to oily. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a light weight, every day flawless look

Blends really nicely, but not good for long wearing as it tends to rub off a bit after 4 or 5 hours. Can come off a bit cakey if you put on a little too much

Disappointed in this product. The liquid is so thin and runny that it is difficult to get an even coverage. Considering it was so liquidous I thought it would be good for my dry skin, however it causes my skin to flake and catches on parts of my skin. It does give a nice finish, but because it is not long-lasting it needs to be set with a powder so then you lose that essence. The packaging is fine, the pump bottle is useful. The colour is not great. Like many people have said, the colour has a grey tone to it. Even with moisturiser, primer and finishing powder I just can't seem to make this product work for me.

AWFUL, very cakey, and it had a bunch of chunks, and yet it was watery, I am not buying this product again(:

This foundation is amazing. A lot of people who are dissing it are telling the rest of you not to buy it because it didn't work on them, all of our skin types are different. Now, if you do have oily skin, it will most likely not work on you. I am oily in some spots of my face and I just use L'Oreal true match powder in W4, which works fine for me and I am good to go. I was using L'Oreal magic nude liquid powder foundation, which is good for oily skin, but honestly the coverage was hard to build up to my likings, so I am glad I found this foundation, the coverage is buildable, it is long-lasting, and gives you almost a 'dewy-glow' finish. I am not sure about the packaging, if I have makeup on my hands and it gets on the bottle it seems noticeable that its on there and it is hard to get off the bottle. I really don't mind the price, it's worth it.

I love this foundation! I have quite normal skin, and don't usually break out and Lumi Magique hasn't made me break out at all. I have fair skin and the colour blends well, and is so smooth! It is a light coverage but very easily buildable. The packaging is lovely as well. Would defiantly buy this again

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This is beautiful foundation. It glides on smoothly leaving a healthy radiant looking complexion, yet never leaves you looking oily and blends superbly. It offers about medium coverage, which could be built up or sheered down. Honesty one of my favourite cheaper foundations. It lasts for the whole day, but a touch up would be necessary by late afternoon if you have oily skin. The packaging is cute and useful, I prefer pumps. I have repurchased this product twice already. Overall a good everyday foundation I use often and love.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

This did not work for my skin at all. I have combination skin, and this foundation made my skin super oily, even after setting it with a powder. Not only that, but it oxidized into my skin, and within a couple of hours my skin was looking orange, like a really bad tan. If you have combination to oily skin, then this foundation is not going to be right for you.