China Glaze Stone Cold - Capitol Colours Hunger Games Collection

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
China Glaze Stone Cold - Capitol Colours Hunger Games Collection

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First off this is a wonderful color with quite a bit of depth to it. The subtle shimmer really reminded me of good graphite. I wore this with a base coat and had a few troubles getting a smooth first coat on. It was full opacity with one coat, but I went with two to even out some of my own user errors. Unfortunately chipping is a huge problem. I had to do a few touch-ups through out the week to keep it looking okay. By the end I added a glossy top coat and it still looks amazing color wise. I may have to test this out with a matte top coat instead. Removal took more elbow grease than I expected however.

It looks o.k but it wears off easily. Dries quickly and only needs one coat. I find it looks nicer with a shiny topcoat as it is Matte.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am really mixed on this nail polish. I think it is SO cool, a really nice matte shade but also with some glitter. However, it chips really badly. You can probably get one day out of it, but for sure by the next day it'll chip. It's also somewhat hard to get off, oddly, for how easily it chips. I really love the look, but just be prepared to not love it for more than a day!

Popular Polishes