China Glaze Stone Cold - Capitol Colours Hunger Games Collection

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
China Glaze Stone Cold - Capitol Colours Hunger Games Collection

3.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The color is unique and beautiful, and I got this polish for a great price on clearance at Sally's. But minutes after I paint this on the polish starts chipping. originally I thought 2 coats might have been too much for a few weeks later I tried it just using one coat, and the nail polish practically flew off my nails. I did my nails last night and I'm inserting a photo of what my nails look like, with my one intact accent nail being the exception on both hands. I have tried matte polish before and even use a top coat to make any polish matte, and I have never had this issue before. I'm going to see if with a nice base coat this polish will last but if not. I'' use it for nail art and forget about it as a nail color on its own.
Not happy about this.

This is my second favourite colour off China Glaze! I bought them off ebay (since they dont sell them in Australia, and some australian websites sell them for 11$ each). They were 7$ each including shipping and I was amazed!
It was opaque from the first coat,considering how thin China Glaze's formula is.
and the matte finish just adds sophistication to the polish. AMAZING! just AMAZING for the price.

Popular Polishes