LORAC Unzipped

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
LORAC Unzipped
UnzippedLorac Unzipped

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

2 for packaging quality because one of the shades shattered. I love this palette, MUCH more than the lorac pro palettes, I have the first two and the matte pro palette. These are great for a beginner because there's not 30000 shades, and they all blend well together. I'm nc45 and these show up well on my skin tone, and will for others if built up. Not as powdery as Lorac Pro shades IMO

on 9/12/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It was my first Lorac product, and I'm SOOOO in love with it!!
I love it from the packaging till the texture of the eyeshadow.
The packaging was simple but cute and I love the yellow/gold colors.
All the colors in this pallete (including the shimmery) just so loveable and wonderfull! It can be use for simple till bold make up. You can play with this eyeshadow pallete for your hang out looks or special occasion.
This eyeshadow is really pigmented and blend-able. Usually another eyeshadow pallete wont shown up on my skin ( my skin is medium , not too light but not too dark. Just like a normal Indonesian and I have a warm skin tone) but this pallete literally different. It shows up perfectly on my skin even I just use tiny of it.
For all of you who looking for a rose - gold pallete this one can be the best one especially if you have a warm skin tone like me.
I would recommend this product to everyone ans will buy it everytime mine empty.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Ok so I wanted to write a review for this palette because I've seen some ppl dissatisfied with it. Please read the review and try out my recommendations for working with the shadows before you return it. I had heard great things about Lorac's eyeshadows and this was one of the few makeup items I have bought without seeing it in person. I bought it based on pictures and tutorials I watched.

So on to the review. When I first got the palette I thought the colors were gorgeous to look at. They are smooth and creamy. Reminds me a bit of my MAC eyeshadows. When I applied them on my lid I was disappointed. Many ppl have complained that colors look different on the lid compared to swatch, colors blend into one another, and you can't tell a difference between eyeshadows after you apply it. I definitely agree. I don't know if its the formula or what. I do notice that shades like Unbelievable, Unattainable, and Uncensored have similar finishes and tend to just blend into one another. Unattainable was one of the shades that drew me to buying it but it looks completely different on my lid. In the pan its a beautiful bronzy gold shade. On my lid its a dull muted gold color. When I apply Undiscovered (light gold shade), it looks similar to Unattainable. For a second I thought I had made a mistake by buying it. I realized that you need to use color bases to emphasize or change the color of the shadows. I've been using NYX Jumbo Pencil in Dark Brown for some shades and it has worked great. It makes the color Unattainable to the exact color in the pan. It darkens the color Uncensored (a soft brown shade with rosy undertone close to my skin shade) and makes it into a pretty bronzy shade that reminds me of Iman's eyeshadow in Tigereye (which is one of my fav's). To help with shadows blending into one another, I suggest you mix a shade with a matte one. For ex, I will use Unbelievable all over the lid and then mix Uncensored and Unspoken together and put in the crease. Having a different eyeshadow finish esp a matte will help to break up that annoying blending that the shadows offer. Don't get me wrong the eyeshadows are great quality but some of them do tend to blend into one another. I would definitely experiment using color bases and try out different looks with the eyeshadows before giving up. Btw, I absolutely love the Unbelievable, Uncensored, and Unspoken look I mentioned above. When I first saw Unbelievable (rosy gold) I thought it was a beautiful shade but it looked weird on my lid. I have never had problems with pink shades but Unbelievable was weird. But adding the other shades makes such a beautiful look. It reminds me of Clinique's Strawberry Fudge duo which is one of my favorite duo's. It's like the older more subtle but just as beautiful sister of Strawberry Fudge.

I am an NC45 shade but more neutral with an olive undertone. Not as yellow as a typical NC45. I think this palette is perfect for all skintones/undertones, esp ppl who felt Naked 1 was too warm. I think its great for daywear/office wear. The looks are soft, romantic, and glowy. The only issue I have with the palette is I wish Lorac would have picked a darker color for the container since yellow will stain easily. I also wish the names were more unique so I could remember them lol.

Video Reviews & Tutorials