LORAC Unzipped

4.8

on 1/22/2015 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

If you love neutrals, you can't go wrong with this palette. I really didn't "need" this palette since I have the Too Faced Chocolate Bar, but I can't help it, I have an addiction! :)

Colors are very saturated, so less is definately more. They're blendable and flattering on most complexions. If you're the type that doesn't really go for major color on the eyes, then this is for you. The only con is that I wish they had more mattes and less shimmer. Other than that I love it.

on 12/24/2014 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Me:NW45ish.
Just. freakin'. gorgeous. As usual LORAC quality and blendibility is on point. I actually plan my OOTD around this palette. What is there to say that hasn't already been said. OH! I did buy the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette and while I do enjoy it, LORAC knocked it outta the park. Are there Revealed 2 shade dupes, yep, but IMHO Lorac has that something extra that took it to the next level. Even though I got this with 20% off, I would not hesitate to re-purchase at full price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love this palette. I am a golden deep/dark complexion (NW 47). I was looking for a neutral palette with good pigmentation. I was going to get the UD-Naked 2 palette but I didn't want all shimmer colors. This palette has a combination of matte and shimmer colors. There are 10 colors all together; 4 are matte, 6 are shimmers, all are beautifully pigmented colors. The palette has pink, mauve, beige, gold, tan and browns. Plus, the colors are larger pots of color then the Naked 2 so I'm thinking its going to last a while. I researched so many different neutral palettes i.e. Bobbi Brown- rich chocolate, Urban Decay- Naked 2, NYX- neutral platte, physicians palette and more. They were either too much shimmer or not pigmented enough. If you are looking for a pigmented, neutral palate, with a mixture of mattes AND shimmers; THIS IS IT!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Great buy for us NEUTRAL lovers!

Pigmented creamy and staying power is excellent!

on 11/23/2012 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I noticed that there were no reviews from dark women on this gem of a palette- let me be the first brownie to say that this is an AWESOME palette! The colors are very pigmented and look really beautiful against brown skin. Because you have matte colors within the palette, you can get a complete look out of this palette- all you need to add is liner and mascara. : ) I used UDPP and the colors stayed on all day until I washed it off that night.

The packaging is sleek and would be perfect to throw in a bag while you're on the go.

I haven't tried the primer, so no comment on that.