LORAC Unzipped

Filtered by eye Color : Green
LORAC Unzipped
UnzippedLorac Unzipped

4.6

Another win from LORAC if you ask me. I love this and the Pro Palette and enjoy using them as much as possible. I have to give my opinion on this verse Naked3 since I own both. In my opinion they are 2 completely different palettes. Naked 3 most definitely pulls more cool. Whereas, Unzipped pulls warmer or much warmer than N3 that's for sure, so to me I can't compare them. I use them both and love them both and will not choose sides as I luv all makeup! :P
Now onto this lovely palette.:) You get 10 shades which are much bigger than Pro though it's around the same price. So, product wise with Unzipped you get more product than the Pro. It has 4 matte shades and 6 satins or semi shimmery I would say.

I am very cool toned and have no problem working with these neutrals. Dupe alert Unconditional is almost the exact same as Nooner. It's interesting Mauve from the pro and this one all are very similar to Nooner or vise versa. So for me it's great because Unconditional is my favorite crease colour. Unbelievable and Unreal are both very similar as well, with Unbelievable having a more pinkish copper undertone. While Unreal has a more light pink with a touch of gold undertone. Both are gorgeous and 2 of my favorite shades in the palette.

I love Unspoken when I am doing a cut crease it is so buttery and mixes so well with Unconditional and Unspoken. All the shadows are very soft, buttery, pigmented, and are super easy to blend. I really love this palette and love how I can do almost any look with it. From daytime to night this palette is so versatile. I find the primer that comes with it also works very well and I like it. I just wish the packaging was sturdier but I love the slimness and ease of travel with this. To me if you love neutrals it's a must have. If you collect palettes then this is for you. Also if you want a bunch of shadows that work super well together this bad boy does that too. Love! Totally Recommended!

on 12/27/2013 4:44:00 PM

At 1st I was undecided on whether to get this palette or the urban decay naked 3 palette. After swatching them both in the store I came to the conclusion that, the naked 3 palette was a little too frosty for my tastes and honestly I think the unzipped palette shades are kind of a more"grown up" way to do a nude eye without having to worry about all the glitter. when I 1st applied some of the shades to my eyes, I was a little nervous about the shades being a little too warm for my cool undertone but wow these colors make my green eyes pop! this was my 1st lorac purchase and I'm curious to try some of their other products.

on 1/3/2015 4:37:00 PM

Wow! I might be the only person that doesn't like this! I ordered it online through amazon.com because Lorac is not sold at Sephora anymore and is difficult to find in Canada. I like the slim packaging and the colours look great in the pan but for me, that's where the positives end. I find that the shadows don't have a lot of pigmentation, especially the lighter colours. I thought maybe is was because of the Lorac primer which I had used, but no...the same lack of pigmentation with UD primer, Laura Mercier, and TF shadow insurance. I'm not sure why these don't show up on me after so many positive reviews. Maybe I was sent a fake palette, but I doubt it. This one is a miss for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This seems to be the palette of the moment, and it will transition us all into the spring and summer. Coffee, chocolate, caramel, rich rose gold, mauves, and burgundy are a new trend for a gradual smokey eye. I think it's more interesting than basic brown or gray/black. I always love the quality of Lorac palettes. They put a lot of thought into them, and they are the same quality as the rest of the Lorac line. This palette is smaller in person than it seems in photos, so be aware of that. It is also $40, more expensive than Too Faced, not as expensive as Urban Decay. If you're not going to use it, then I don't see a point in buying it. I would swatch all of these under a good primer to see how they look on your skin tone. Overall, it's a unique palette, and I love it. There are a lot more reviews for this on Sephora's website, over 80 reviews already, and 99% positive.

on 12/24/2013 12:59:00 AM

I thought it about time to share my love of this palette, not that it needs any more great reviews!

Like all LORAC eyeshadows, I found the shadows in this palette to have great pigmentation and wearability. All of Carol Shaw's eyeshadows are softly textured for easy application and blending without any tugging on your lids. This palette is a mix of mattes and shimmers, some more shimmery than others but all of them are absolutely beautiful and easy to wear.

This palette, the LORAC PRO palette and the little fold-up PRO to Go palette are in constant rotation in my collection and rarely see the inside of a drawer as they stay on top of my vanity for constant use.

on 5/16/2012 6:49:00 PM

I love this palette! It suits me much better than the Naked I palette which I also own. I like that there are an equal amount of matte and shimmer shades. My biggest complaint with Naked palettes is the lack of matte shades so I was glad that this palette has more. The colors lean more toward the pink/burgundy side than Naked and I love how well they blend. I always get compliments on my eyeshadow when I'm wearing this palette. I use the white shade almost every day on my brow bone no matter what kind of shadow I've got on. Pinky brown shades like these make my green eyes pop. I also like the eye shadow primer that came along with this palette much better than my old standby Urban Decay. It's creamier and seems to blend better. I'm going to buy in full size when I've used up all my other eye primers.

on 12/5/2016 4:58:00 PM

I love this palette. I like the mix of mattes and shimmers. The shadows themselves are soft, like Lorac shadows tend to be. They are buttery-smooth and uber-pigmented. These blend well and I don't get as much kick-up and fall-out with the mattes as I do with my Lorac Pro palette, which isn't my favorite. I love the color scheme of roses, pinks, gold, and burgundy. You basically can't go wrong with this little palette. These are simply gorgeous shadows.

on 1/9/2017 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this palette, especially in comparison to the Lorac Pro 3. I absolutely loathed that palette, not for the colors, but the formula was hard to work with. This palette, however, works really great for me and has some really romantic shades. They are very pink-toned, so if you aren't a pink girl, stay far away. Even the gold shows up a bit pink (at least on my skin with soft ochre pain pot underneath).

on 11/4/2014 10:18:00 AM

Best palette ever, IME. I've had 2 of the Naked palettes, Lorac Pro, multiple MAC shadows (which I like), but this is perfection. All the colors work well on my coloring and make me green eyes stand out. The shimmer is sophisticated. These wear all day on me with primers, whereas the pro palette and UD palettes have not. The primer is nice. I marked that I would buy again but have never used up a palette.

This palette is gorgeous. The shades inside are rosey/warm bronzey tones that just work together beautifully. There are so many neutral palettes out there but I feel like this one is just so unique. The shades have fantastic color payoff and I feel like you are getting a great deal! (10 large high end shadows for $4 each and that doesn't even include the primer that comes with it!) I have fallen in love with this palette and would definitely recommend you try it out!