LORAC Unzipped

LORAC Unzipped
UnzippedLorac Unzipped

4.6

on 3/1/2017 10:36:00 AM

This is so beautiful. I'm not sure how long it has been out, but when I saw it last year I was like omg, this is so on point with the red/burgundy/rose eye trend I need it asap. I had a store credit at Kohl's after returning a gift I didn't like so I used it to go towards this. First off, the pans are HUGE. I really don't think i'll ever use them all up. I wish the pro palette pans were this big. So honestly, it's worth $42 since you get so much product and since they're so pigmented, you don't even need a lot. I do remember getting some kickback with the matte burgundy shade, but that doesn't really bother me. I bet the shimmery shades would be even prettier foiled, I need to try this. I have no issues with blending, this is just a really nice palette and formulation. I need to bust it out and use it more, especially for the shimmers. Love lorac. This palette makes me want to get the gold version and I'm not even a huge gold fan.

on 1/9/2017 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this palette, especially in comparison to the Lorac Pro 3. I absolutely loathed that palette, not for the colors, but the formula was hard to work with. This palette, however, works really great for me and has some really romantic shades. They are very pink-toned, so if you aren't a pink girl, stay far away. Even the gold shows up a bit pink (at least on my skin with soft ochre pain pot underneath).

on 12/5/2016 4:58:00 PM

I love this palette. I like the mix of mattes and shimmers. The shadows themselves are soft, like Lorac shadows tend to be. They are buttery-smooth and uber-pigmented. These blend well and I don't get as much kick-up and fall-out with the mattes as I do with my Lorac Pro palette, which isn't my favorite. I love the color scheme of roses, pinks, gold, and burgundy. You basically can't go wrong with this little palette. These are simply gorgeous shadows.

on 11/16/2016 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the quality and ease of Lorac shadows and the Unzipped Gold convinced me to buy this. I will say the shades in this palette suit my light, olive skin better than Unzipped Gold. On the other hand, I wish the shades were more varied in this palette. On the eye, some of the lighter shades look the same for me. The pigmentation and blending is great with this palette. With primer, the shadows last all day and I like to combine them with cream shadows to get even longer payoff. Overall, these are great everyday shades that I think would look fabulous on warm skin tones.

on 1/20/2016 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE THIS PALETTE.
So much.

Yes - 2 of the matte shades are a bit powdery but the shimmery shades (not too sparkly/glittery) are blendable and lovely. Unbelievable and Untamed are terrific and I use them alot.

I hope this ($42 retail) palette will last me along time. I am a big Carol Shaw/Lorac follower and fan since 1999.

I approve!

on 1/3/2015 4:37:00 PM

Wow! I might be the only person that doesn't like this! I ordered it online through amazon.com because Lorac is not sold at Sephora anymore and is difficult to find in Canada. I like the slim packaging and the colours look great in the pan but for me, that's where the positives end. I find that the shadows don't have a lot of pigmentation, especially the lighter colours. I thought maybe is was because of the Lorac primer which I had used, but no...the same lack of pigmentation with UD primer, Laura Mercier, and TF shadow insurance. I'm not sure why these don't show up on me after so many positive reviews. Maybe I was sent a fake palette, but I doubt it. This one is a miss for me.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is what I bought instead of the Naked 3 palette and I really love all the shades in this palette....espescially the gorgeous mattes. The champagne gold is soooo beautiful. Its like a lighter version of UD half baked. All of the shades here blend really well but the reason it doesn't get five is because it can sometimes take a few swipes to pick up some of the shimmery colors. They're kinda packed into the pan. But overall, wonderful palette.

on 11/4/2014 10:18:00 AM

Best palette ever, IME. I've had 2 of the Naked palettes, Lorac Pro, multiple MAC shadows (which I like), but this is perfection. All the colors work well on my coloring and make me green eyes stand out. The shimmer is sophisticated. These wear all day on me with primers, whereas the pro palette and UD palettes have not. The primer is nice. I marked that I would buy again but have never used up a palette.

This palette is gorgeous. The shades inside are rosey/warm bronzey tones that just work together beautifully. There are so many neutral palettes out there but I feel like this one is just so unique. The shades have fantastic color payoff and I feel like you are getting a great deal! (10 large high end shadows for $4 each and that doesn't even include the primer that comes with it!) I have fallen in love with this palette and would definitely recommend you try it out!

Another win from LORAC if you ask me. I love this and the Pro Palette and enjoy using them as much as possible. I have to give my opinion on this verse Naked3 since I own both. In my opinion they are 2 completely different palettes. Naked 3 most definitely pulls more cool. Whereas, Unzipped pulls warmer or much warmer than N3 that's for sure, so to me I can't compare them. I use them both and love them both and will not choose sides as I luv all makeup! :P
Now onto this lovely palette.:) You get 10 shades which are much bigger than Pro though it's around the same price. So, product wise with Unzipped you get more product than the Pro. It has 4 matte shades and 6 satins or semi shimmery I would say.

I am very cool toned and have no problem working with these neutrals. Dupe alert Unconditional is almost the exact same as Nooner. It's interesting Mauve from the pro and this one all are very similar to Nooner or vise versa. So for me it's great because Unconditional is my favorite crease colour. Unbelievable and Unreal are both very similar as well, with Unbelievable having a more pinkish copper undertone. While Unreal has a more light pink with a touch of gold undertone. Both are gorgeous and 2 of my favorite shades in the palette.

I love Unspoken when I am doing a cut crease it is so buttery and mixes so well with Unconditional and Unspoken. All the shadows are very soft, buttery, pigmented, and are super easy to blend. I really love this palette and love how I can do almost any look with it. From daytime to night this palette is so versatile. I find the primer that comes with it also works very well and I like it. I just wish the packaging was sturdier but I love the slimness and ease of travel with this. To me if you love neutrals it's a must have. If you collect palettes then this is for you. Also if you want a bunch of shadows that work super well together this bad boy does that too. Love! Totally Recommended!