LORAC Unzipped

UnzippedLorac Unzipped

4.6

on 4/20/2017 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Neautiful color. I find myself reaching for this almost everyday. Go on nice stays on with no creasing.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

2 for packaging quality because one of the shades shattered. I love this palette, MUCH more than the lorac pro palettes, I have the first two and the matte pro palette. These are great for a beginner because there's not 30000 shades, and they all blend well together. I'm nc45 and these show up well on my skin tone, and will for others if built up. Not as powdery as Lorac Pro shades IMO

Hands down the absolute best palette I own and I own A LOT. I find myself reaching for it every day even when I decide I'm going to try a new palette. I just end up using it after all. The colors are absolutely beautiful as you can see if you look at swatches. But Im telling you the swatches are NOT as beautiful as the shades are in person. The pigmentation is amazing, buttery, soft. They blend like a dream. The shades will kick up some powder but that's because they are so incredibly soft. I would also recommend patting the color on instead of sweeping across the lid. The only con I can think of is they will kick up so just press really soft or pat. Lorac is on top of their game with this palette :)

on 9/12/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It was my first Lorac product, and I'm SOOOO in love with it!!
I love it from the packaging till the texture of the eyeshadow.
The packaging was simple but cute and I love the yellow/gold colors.
All the colors in this pallete (including the shimmery) just so loveable and wonderfull! It can be use for simple till bold make up. You can play with this eyeshadow pallete for your hang out looks or special occasion.
This eyeshadow is really pigmented and blend-able. Usually another eyeshadow pallete wont shown up on my skin ( my skin is medium , not too light but not too dark. Just like a normal Indonesian and I have a warm skin tone) but this pallete literally different. It shows up perfectly on my skin even I just use tiny of it.
For all of you who looking for a rose - gold pallete this one can be the best one especially if you have a warm skin tone like me.
I would recommend this product to everyone ans will buy it everytime mine empty.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this palette but this is also my first one. Reasoned purchased this one out of any them is the consistency is buttery like and all the shades were totally wearable for everyday. I thought it was quite expensive I paid $50 for it I think. I use this palette everyday but again this is just my first palette but I love it!

on 8/27/2016 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

These eyeshadows are so beautiful! Every single look I get using only this palette is so gorgeous. They blend together like a DREAM! I swear the eyeshadows do the work themselves. The mattes are a little more powdery than Lorac Pro mattes, but they're just as great if not better. This is really a spectacular and unique palette. I think everyone could use this. It's not so rosy that it has a limited audience. I think it would look beautiful on everyone.

On particular shades:

Unbelievable is truly unbelievable. Such a gorgeous rose gold shade. It looks amazing all over the lid, but especially works well as a center of the lid pop. It can transform any eyeshadow it's used with.

Unreal is actually an unreal highlight. I find this shade to be a little to light for my taste at the moment while I'm tanned, so I tried it as a highlight and OH BOY. It doesn't look pink like it does it the pan. It's just so beautiful on the face and reflects the light perfectly. It makes a great intense highlight.

Untamed is the only shade I'm not ecstatic about. It's a deep shimmery brown with plummy undertones. If you use this color, you have to apply it with your fingers, it does not transfer well with a brush.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I am an eyeshadow palette hoarder. I have tried the naked palettes, the chocolate bar palettes etc.. I don't k or what is about this palette but it's literally the one I use every single day. The shimmers in this palette are like full on creamy, foiled shadows. Not even "sidecar" from Urban Decay can compare to the metallic sparkle this palette give. The shadows are so extremely pigmented and soft, I barely have to dip my brush. The only problem is that because they are so soft, I don't think they are very travel friendly. I dropped my palette and the burgundy shade crumbled off a bit. There is still eyeshadow in the pan but half of it shattered. But because it's so pigmented, I haven't had a issue with "running out" because of it. I still have plenty more of the burgundy shade to use for a while. try to rotate my palettes but this one continues to make it on my eyes at least in some way or another everyday. If you love that natural yet glam look for everyday, this is going to be your new true love.

on 1/29/2016 10:47:00 PM

Great palette if you're looking for neutrals that you can play up. The matte burgundy color is very nice to play up your look if you're going out. The rest of the shades are very nice for day to day wear.

on 1/6/2016 1:08:00 AM

I really like my Unzipped palette. LORAC isn't available in stores in my area so I had to buy this sight-unseen online. This was my first LORAC product and I'm very impressed with the quality. The shadows are soft and buttery, and blend extremely well. They do kick up a bit more product than other similar brands, but a gentle tap in the shadow with a quality brush is all that you need. Tap your brush off before applying to your eyes to avoid any fallout.

This palette contains 4 matte shades and 6 shimmer shades. The mattes aren't chalky and don't "skip" when applied. The shimmer shades are always harder to describe.... no glitter, just a nice shimmer, almost metallic, but not cheap-looking, like so many metallics can end up looking.

I found these shadows to wear well with and without a primer. I didn't get any creasing or fading. The packaging is sturdy hard cardboard in a slim design that I like. I've owned this palette for about a year and a half and I'm still enjoying it. I am a bit of a palette junkie so I don't reach for this as often as I should, since I'm always buying new things, but I'd definitely buy this palette again if I ever lost it. I'd say this palette is similar to the UD Naked 3 (which I also own) and if I had to choose LORAC Unzipped or the UD Naked 3, I'd choose the Unzipped. Hope this review helps you decide if you should add it to your collection or not. XO

I want to love this palette, but I can't make this formula work for me yet. The shadows are very soft and powdery, so I tend to over apply them trying to build up the intensity of the colors, and when I blend them it's a huge muddy mess. I probably just need to use little product and be careful not to over blend.
Overall, I love every single shade, but I would recommend the Naked 3 palette over this one. These colors are beautiful, but there's not a ton of variety. The Naked 3 palette has some very interesting plummy neutrals, so I think it's more versatile. Besides, if you're a heavy handed beast like me, you'll have a hard time working with this formula.