LORAC Unzipped

LORAC Unzipped
UnzippedLorac Unzipped

on 1/9/2017 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this palette, especially in comparison to the Lorac Pro 3. I absolutely loathed that palette, not for the colors, but the formula was hard to work with. This palette, however, works really great for me and has some really romantic shades. They are very pink-toned, so if you aren't a pink girl, stay far away. Even the gold shows up a bit pink (at least on my skin with soft ochre pain pot underneath).

on 9/8/2015 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

An amazing palette full of buttery, creamy rosey tones. Every single shade is so pigmented! Definitely in my top favorite palettes now (the others being Unzipped Gold, Chocolate Bar, and Kat Von D Shade & Light)

on 5/18/2015 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Why on earth did I wait so long to buy this palette? It is just perfect for my coloring- really makes my eyes look so blue. I've bought several other palettes in the meantime that I don't love nearly as much, like Chocolate Bar and TF Boudoir Eyes. My only quibble would be a wish for a couple more matte shades. Just buy it, already!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this LORAC palette! I am a neutral shade lover and this palette was made for me! There are 10 shades total; 4 matte, 5 shimmer, and 1 semi-matte (Untamed). The colors are gorgeous for my blue eyes and truly make my eyes pop. There are 2 matte shades to which I use as transition shades which are packed with pigmentation; 1 is a warm mauve shade and 1 is a warm medium brown which is good for day time and night time looks. All colors in this palette have fantastic pigmentation and I've never had an issue with fallout. It is such a romantic palette that allows for both soft or sultry looks.

My favorite shades are (1) the truest rose gold 'Unbelievable' and (2) a light gold/champagne-rosegold hybrid 'Unreal'. I also own the LORAC Pro which is wonderful yet find myself reaching for the Unzipped more often I just can't get enough of the rosegold, bronzey, warm colors! Packaging is fabulous and is has proven durable during many traveling adventures. On the inside is a good sized mirror which is great as well. My favorite combinations are Unspoken or Unconditional in the crease with Unreal on the lid for a fresh faced daytime look and Unspoken in the crease with Unbelievable on the lid with Unbridled in the outer V to really smoke things out. I can't stop raving about this palette it's such a steal; will definitely run out to purchase another if/when I run out!

on 2/1/2014 8:30:00 PM

I love this eye palette! All the colors work great with my very fair neutral skin tone. Even though is has less color choices, I prefer this to the pro palette. There is no comparing this to the naked 3 palette, they r just not the same. I own both the N3 and Unzipped and I would grab this over the N3 every time! The colors just suit me better. Get this palette!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is the one eyeshadow palette that I own that I would repurchase upon running out or losing it. Lorac's eyeshadows are some of the best in the business-- great color payoff, no fallout, very buttery in consistency, and easy to apply and blend. The rosy undertones of these neutrals make them really special. All of the colors look great with my skin tone, they make my eye color pop, and the selection of colors is perfect. In most palettes there's at least one way-too-extreme black, a chalky shade, or an overly glittery shade that I avoid, but in this one they're all really usable for every occasion. You could use any combination of these colors to create something pretty. I've used this palette for everything from school to an interview to going out to the bar. It's an absolute must-buy and I recommend it to everyone!

on 3/12/2013 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

This palette has a gorgeous array of brown shades, but in a way we don't see as often. As everyone else has said, all the shades have a unique rosy tone to them. I have a pale olive complexion with cool undertones, brown eyes and brown hair and these surprisingly look very pretty on me, despite the shades seeming like they wouldn't work for a cool skin tone.

There are 3 matte shades, 5 metallic shades and one sort of satiny highlight shade. The only shade I don't use much is Undiscovered, the gold shade, as I find it a bit too warm for my liking. The quality of these eye shadows are just as excellent as Urban Decay. They are very pigmented, including the mattes, soft but not as soft as in Lorac's Pro palette.

The packaging is very portable and has a mirror, always a plus. I'm not very fond of the cardboard packaging and would have preferred a plastic or tin case.

Overall, I am glad I finally decided to get this palette. I kept waffling back and forth because I wasn't sure if the colors would work on me, and also because I have several neutral palettes already, including both Urban Decay Naked palettes, the Too Faced Naked and Natural palettes, and a Tarte Neutral Eyes Vol. II palette. Lorac's Unzipped is unique to all these. The only shades close to theirs were Urban Decay's Toasted, Hustle, YDK, and perhaps Busted. But these are spread among the two Nakeds, and none are matte. So I would recommend taking a chance on this.