LORAC Unzipped

Unzipped

4.6

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love the the super pigmented shades, how easily they blend, and how long they last. The price isn't bad, and the eyeshadow pans are big and have a lot of product. This is one of my all time favorite palettes, because of how super ultra pigmented the shimmers are. They are by far the best shimmers i have ever used.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I had heard that Lorac had great eyeshadows, but having Aaready bought my beloved Tartelette in Bloom I decided that I had enough pinks. Later I decided that I did indeed want more pink. I am a huge fan of the Naked palettes and I bought Naked3. Big mistake. I have 1 and 2 and don't think there are any complete duds like there are in 3.

This led me to revisiting the Lorac Unzipped. I LOVE IT! The mattes at amazing and I think the shimmers are better than Urban Decay's. Beautiful pigment and color scheme. This palette made it a lot easier to work with my medium tan skin and actually have the colors show up well without a lot of work. I am very impressed with the quality of these eyeshadows. I would love to have more Lorac eyeshadows, but frankly, this is the only palette with a color scheme that I found attractive. The Unzipped Gold is gorgeous, but I already have way too many gold shadows.

I am so glad I didn't settle for the Naked3 for my pink fix!

on 1/9/2017 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this palette, especially in comparison to the Lorac Pro 3. I absolutely loathed that palette, not for the colors, but the formula was hard to work with. This palette, however, works really great for me and has some really romantic shades. They are very pink-toned, so if you aren't a pink girl, stay far away. Even the gold shows up a bit pink (at least on my skin with soft ochre pain pot underneath).

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette! These are my everyday colors, and I only need a small amount to get good payoff.

on 12/5/2016 4:58:00 PM

I love this palette. I like the mix of mattes and shimmers. The shadows themselves are soft, like Lorac shadows tend to be. They are buttery-smooth and uber-pigmented. These blend well and I don't get as much kick-up and fall-out with the mattes as I do with my Lorac Pro palette, which isn't my favorite. I love the color scheme of roses, pinks, gold, and burgundy. You basically can't go wrong with this little palette. These are simply gorgeous shadows.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

2 for packaging quality because one of the shades shattered. I love this palette, MUCH more than the lorac pro palettes, I have the first two and the matte pro palette. These are great for a beginner because there's not 30000 shades, and they all blend well together. I'm nc45 and these show up well on my skin tone, and will for others if built up. Not as powdery as Lorac Pro shades IMO

on 11/16/2016 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the quality and ease of Lorac shadows and the Unzipped Gold convinced me to buy this. I will say the shades in this palette suit my light, olive skin better than Unzipped Gold. On the other hand, I wish the shades were more varied in this palette. On the eye, some of the lighter shades look the same for me. The pigmentation and blending is great with this palette. With primer, the shadows last all day and I like to combine them with cream shadows to get even longer payoff. Overall, these are great everyday shades that I think would look fabulous on warm skin tones.

Hands down the absolute best palette I own and I own A LOT. I find myself reaching for it every day even when I decide I'm going to try a new palette. I just end up using it after all. The colors are absolutely beautiful as you can see if you look at swatches. But Im telling you the swatches are NOT as beautiful as the shades are in person. The pigmentation is amazing, buttery, soft. They blend like a dream. The shades will kick up some powder but that's because they are so incredibly soft. I would also recommend patting the color on instead of sweeping across the lid. The only con I can think of is they will kick up so just press really soft or pat. Lorac is on top of their game with this palette :)

on 9/18/2016 3:00:00 AM

I love this palette! This is my 4th palette from Lorac and I should say this is my new favourite.

Pros:
1. The quality of the shadows is consistent with Lorac shadows. This comes on top of the list for my Lorac palettes. Close second is my Lorac Pro (first palette), then my Lorac Pro To Go and lastly my Lorac Pro Metals.
2. The shadows are buttery and soft.
3. They are all very pigmented. I have always considered Lorac shimmer shadows as pressed pigments because they are as pigmented and concentrated as shadow pigments.
4. The packaging is sleek. It comes in a thin cardboard with a sizeable mirror on the underside. It is great for travel as it does not take up too much space.
5. The pans in this palette are slightly bigger than those in Lorac Pro palettes.
6. I love the colours on this palette more than the Unzipped Gold. Dare I say, the rosy gold tones in this palette is even better than the Urban Decay Naked 3.
7. This is not limited edition so don't worry about running out of stocks.
8. This is definitely a must have and a worthy palette in every makeup lover's collection!

Cons:
1. Some shadows tend to kick up upon dipping the brush but that's only because of how soft the shadows are.
2. These are priced almost the same as the Pro palettes for lesser number of shades. Original Pro palettes come in 16 shades while this palette only has 10. But since the pans are bigger, the actual amount you're getting is actually almost the same. Still, this is a bit pricey.
3. Like any Lorac shadows, an base or primer for your lids is ideal to keep the shadows in place especially when you have oily lids. Pat on the shadows instead of brushing them on your lids for minimal fall out.
4. Tap off your brush after dipping in the shadows if you don't want to risk getting fall outs especially when you have done your face makeup prior to putting on your eyeshadow.

on 9/12/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It was my first Lorac product, and I'm SOOOO in love with it!!
I love it from the packaging till the texture of the eyeshadow.
The packaging was simple but cute and I love the yellow/gold colors.
All the colors in this pallete (including the shimmery) just so loveable and wonderfull! It can be use for simple till bold make up. You can play with this eyeshadow pallete for your hang out looks or special occasion.
This eyeshadow is really pigmented and blend-able. Usually another eyeshadow pallete wont shown up on my skin ( my skin is medium , not too light but not too dark. Just like a normal Indonesian and I have a warm skin tone) but this pallete literally different. It shows up perfectly on my skin even I just use tiny of it.
For all of you who looking for a rose - gold pallete this one can be the best one especially if you have a warm skin tone like me.
I would recommend this product to everyone ans will buy it everytime mine empty.