LORAC Unzipped

UnzippedLorac Unzipped

4.6

on 4/20/2017 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Neautiful color. I find myself reaching for this almost everyday. Go on nice stays on with no creasing.

on 3/3/2017 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow palette. The colors are so beautiful on any skin tone. Great pigment and blend ability. Slight fall out but as long as you tap your eyeshadow brush before you apply to your eyelid to get the fallout off your brush first then you won't get any fallout on your skin after. It will wear all day long. I love Lorac.

on 3/1/2017 10:36:00 AM

This is so beautiful. I'm not sure how long it has been out, but when I saw it last year I was like omg, this is so on point with the red/burgundy/rose eye trend I need it asap. I had a store credit at Kohl's after returning a gift I didn't like so I used it to go towards this. First off, the pans are HUGE. I really don't think i'll ever use them all up. I wish the pro palette pans were this big. So honestly, it's worth $42 since you get so much product and since they're so pigmented, you don't even need a lot. I do remember getting some kickback with the matte burgundy shade, but that doesn't really bother me. I bet the shimmery shades would be even prettier foiled, I need to try this. I have no issues with blending, this is just a really nice palette and formulation. I need to bust it out and use it more, especially for the shimmers. Love lorac. This palette makes me want to get the gold version and I'm not even a huge gold fan.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love the the super pigmented shades, how easily they blend, and how long they last. The price isn't bad, and the eyeshadow pans are big and have a lot of product. This is one of my all time favorite palettes, because of how super ultra pigmented the shimmers are. They are by far the best shimmers i have ever used.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I had heard that Lorac had great eyeshadows, but having Aaready bought my beloved Tartelette in Bloom I decided that I had enough pinks. Later I decided that I did indeed want more pink. I am a huge fan of the Naked palettes and I bought Naked3. Big mistake. I have 1 and 2 and don't think there are any complete duds like there are in 3.

This led me to revisiting the Lorac Unzipped. I LOVE IT! The mattes at amazing and I think the shimmers are better than Urban Decay's. Beautiful pigment and color scheme. This palette made it a lot easier to work with my medium tan skin and actually have the colors show up well without a lot of work. I am very impressed with the quality of these eyeshadows. I would love to have more Lorac eyeshadows, but frankly, this is the only palette with a color scheme that I found attractive. The Unzipped Gold is gorgeous, but I already have way too many gold shadows.

I am so glad I didn't settle for the Naked3 for my pink fix!

on 1/9/2017 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this palette, especially in comparison to the Lorac Pro 3. I absolutely loathed that palette, not for the colors, but the formula was hard to work with. This palette, however, works really great for me and has some really romantic shades. They are very pink-toned, so if you aren't a pink girl, stay far away. Even the gold shows up a bit pink (at least on my skin with soft ochre pain pot underneath).

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette! These are my everyday colors, and I only need a small amount to get good payoff.

on 12/5/2016 4:58:00 PM

I love this palette. I like the mix of mattes and shimmers. The shadows themselves are soft, like Lorac shadows tend to be. They are buttery-smooth and uber-pigmented. These blend well and I don't get as much kick-up and fall-out with the mattes as I do with my Lorac Pro palette, which isn't my favorite. I love the color scheme of roses, pinks, gold, and burgundy. You basically can't go wrong with this little palette. These are simply gorgeous shadows.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

2 for packaging quality because one of the shades shattered. I love this palette, MUCH more than the lorac pro palettes, I have the first two and the matte pro palette. These are great for a beginner because there's not 30000 shades, and they all blend well together. I'm nc45 and these show up well on my skin tone, and will for others if built up. Not as powdery as Lorac Pro shades IMO

on 11/16/2016 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the quality and ease of Lorac shadows and the Unzipped Gold convinced me to buy this. I will say the shades in this palette suit my light, olive skin better than Unzipped Gold. On the other hand, I wish the shades were more varied in this palette. On the eye, some of the lighter shades look the same for me. The pigmentation and blending is great with this palette. With primer, the shadows last all day and I like to combine them with cream shadows to get even longer payoff. Overall, these are great everyday shades that I think would look fabulous on warm skin tones.