4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous eyeshadows! Very pigmented and blend like a dream. I'm medium skintoned and these colors are perfect for day or night. I'm definitely repurchasing. I love LORAC eyeshadows and lip products.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairOther

3 years ago

This makeup palette has some very beautiful shades in it. They really pigmented and sit on the skin very nicely. They really would work well on any skin tone and eye color.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

3.0
from

3 years ago

muitoo lindo,queria muito mas nao tenho condicao pra compra,sou do interior de minas moro na roça e as condiçao sao pessima

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

3 years ago

I really was disappointed with the palette. There are some gorgeous hues in this mix of matte and shimmer but, the softness of the powders made the colors just blend in with each other on application if I used more than two shades and for the price the longevity left much to be desired.

About reviewer (329 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

Neautiful color. I find myself reaching for this almost everyday. Go on nice stays on with no creasing.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

I love this eyeshadow palette. The colors are so beautiful on any skin tone. Great pigment and blend ability. Slight fall out but as long as you tap your eyeshadow brush before you apply to your eyelid to get the fallout off your brush first then you won't get any fallout on your skin after. It will wear all day long. I love Lorac.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3 years ago

This is so beautiful. I'm not sure how long it has been out, but when I saw it last year I was like omg, this is so on point with the red/burgundy/rose eye trend I need it asap. I had a store credit at Kohl's after returning a gift I didn't like so I used it to go towards this. First off, the pans are HUGE. I really don't think i'll ever use them all up. I wish the pro palette pans were this big. So honestly, it's worth $42 since you get so much product and since they're so pigmented, you don't even need a lot. I do remember getting some kickback with the matte burgundy shade, but that doesn't really bother me. I bet the shimmery shades would be even prettier foiled, I need to try this. I have no issues with blending, this is just a really nice palette and formulation. I need to bust it out and use it more, especially for the shimmers. Love lorac. This palette makes me want to get the gold version and I'm not even a huge gold fan.

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I love the the super pigmented shades, how easily they blend, and how long they last. The price isn't bad, and the eyeshadow pans are big and have a lot of product. This is one of my all time favorite palettes, because of how super ultra pigmented the shimmers are. They are by far the best shimmers i have ever used.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I had heard that Lorac had great eyeshadows, but having Aaready bought my beloved Tartelette in Bloom I decided that I had enough pinks. Later I decided that I did indeed want more pink. I am a huge fan of the Naked palettes and I bought Naked3. Big mistake. I have 1 and 2 and don't think there are any complete duds like there are in 3. This led me to revisiting the Lorac Unzipped. I LOVE IT! The mattes at amazing and I think the shimmers are better than Urban Decay's. Beautiful pigment and color scheme. This palette made it a lot easier to work with my medium tan skin and actually have the colors show up well without a lot of work. I am very impressed with the quality of these eyeshadows. I would love to have more Lorac eyeshadows, but frankly, this is the only palette with a color scheme that I found attractive. The Unzipped Gold is gorgeous, but I already have way too many gold shadows. I am so glad I didn't settle for the Naked3 for my pink fix!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Medium

EyesGray

3 years ago

I love this palette, especially in comparison to the Lorac Pro 3. I absolutely loathed that palette, not for the colors, but the formula was hard to work with. This palette, however, works really great for me and has some really romantic shades. They are very pink-toned, so if you aren't a pink girl, stay far away. Even the gold shows up a bit pink (at least on my skin with soft ochre pain pot underneath).

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool