LORAC Unzipped

LORAC Unzipped
UnzippedLorac Unzipped

on 1/14/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette! I think this palette is the be all and end all for a smoky, naked look.Soft silky feel to shadow, but not as much fallout as UD shadows. Very easy to apply, and lasts for hours and hours!

on 1/30/2013 10:03:00 AM

Obviously not among the majority here - I much prefer the LORAC PRO Palette to this one. Actually purchased this by accident at ULTA thinking that this was the PRO palette and was irritated at myself when I got home to realize I had picked up the wrong item. However, not one to EVER turn down an eyeshadow palette, I decided to keep this and use it - which I have. at least half a dozen times now.

I have brown eyes and frankly don't find that these colors do anything much for them. In the pan the colors look pretty and I love rose tone anything but I have yet to come up with a look from it that impresses me. Tried a variety of combinations but find them too shimmery and off color for my particular eyes. I am sure these colors are great on others - just not me.

I actually went back and purchased the Pro Palette and find it much more suitable to my needs - a nice combo of matte & shimmer shades and will probably(?) give this one to a friend. Could it be I am reaching palette overdose? Even the new UD OZ teasers aren't pulling me in...