LORAC Unzipped

LORAC Unzipped
UnzippedLorac Unzipped

1 review

on 2/20/2014 10:46:00 AM

The colors alone sold me on this nude palette, over the UD Nakeds and the MAC. I love the warm rosy gold shades and find that they all suit me (NC30-ish) really well. The colors all go really well together, and for an eyeshadow simpleton like myself -- I never really use more than 2-3 shades at a time -- this palette is a no-brainer. I do wish there was more of the matte vanilla shade, though. I can see myself using that one up quickly as it's a great base!

I've never tried LORAC eyeshadow before this palette, and the quality of the shadows is so nice: they're soft and creamy with hardly any fallout, well-pigmented, and last all day (I do not have oily lids, though). I haven't needed to try the eye primer that came with the set. The shimmery shades are also not overly sparkly, so they are all very wearable during the day.

It would be a little nicer if the packaging was metal or plastic instead of cardboard, but I like everything else about the case. It's cute, a nice handy size, opens and shuts without any problems, and has a reasonable sized mirror inside. Plus, there is no useless brush to fall out of it. Overall, I'm really happy with this palette and would definitely repurchase it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials