LORAC Unzipped

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 30-35
LORAC Unzipped
UnzippedLorac Unzipped

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Got this as a gift and I'm really disappointed. Bad pigmentation, goes on blotchy, and wears really poorly. Feels like a drug store product.

on 12/19/2013 12:46:00 AM

There are practically no bad reviews anywhere on this palette, and that's because it's friggin awesome. The colors are beautiful pinkish/purpleish/neutral natural looking colors. There is a good mix of matte and shimmer shades. They go on smoothly and stay on forever with the Urban Decay primer I use. I tossed the idea of buying the Naked or Naked 2 palette for a while and hesitated because of the price, but when I saw this one I bought it without a second thought. Lorac eye shadows can't be beat as it is, and these colors are just beautiful.

I love this palette. I lusted after it for a month before finally buying it and I am glad I did, Sometimes when I am applying the shadows from this palette I am thinking to myself that these are not going to work( kinda redish on me) but when I am finished and have my eyeliner and mascara on and look in the mirror I have to admit that they are very beautiful and always end up looking amazing. They are soft and buttery and blend like a dream.
EDIT_ I also think a brush should have been included for the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This seems to be the palette of the moment, and it will transition us all into the spring and summer. Coffee, chocolate, caramel, rich rose gold, mauves, and burgundy are a new trend for a gradual smokey eye. I think it's more interesting than basic brown or gray/black. I always love the quality of Lorac palettes. They put a lot of thought into them, and they are the same quality as the rest of the Lorac line. This palette is smaller in person than it seems in photos, so be aware of that. It is also $40, more expensive than Too Faced, not as expensive as Urban Decay. If you're not going to use it, then I don't see a point in buying it. I would swatch all of these under a good primer to see how they look on your skin tone. Overall, it's a unique palette, and I love it. There are a lot more reviews for this on Sephora's website, over 80 reviews already, and 99% positive.

Video Reviews & Tutorials