LORAC Unzipped

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 30-35
LORAC Unzipped
UnzippedLorac Unzipped

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Got this as a gift and I'm really disappointed. Bad pigmentation, goes on blotchy, and wears really poorly. Feels like a drug store product.

on 12/19/2013 12:46:00 AM

There are practically no bad reviews anywhere on this palette, and that's because it's friggin awesome. The colors are beautiful pinkish/purpleish/neutral natural looking colors. There is a good mix of matte and shimmer shades. They go on smoothly and stay on forever with the Urban Decay primer I use. I tossed the idea of buying the Naked or Naked 2 palette for a while and hesitated because of the price, but when I saw this one I bought it without a second thought. Lorac eye shadows can't be beat as it is, and these colors are just beautiful.

I love this palette. I lusted after it for a month before finally buying it and I am glad I did, Sometimes when I am applying the shadows from this palette I am thinking to myself that these are not going to work( kinda redish on me) but when I am finished and have my eyeliner and mascara on and look in the mirror I have to admit that they are very beautiful and always end up looking amazing. They are soft and buttery and blend like a dream.
EDIT_ I also think a brush should have been included for the price.

Video Reviews & Tutorials