LORAC Unzipped

LORAC Unzipped
UnzippedLorac Unzipped

4.6

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This makeup palette has some very beautiful shades in it. They really pigmented and sit on the skin very nicely. They really would work well on any skin tone and eye color.

on 5/31/2017 8:37:00 PM

muitoo lindo,queria muito mas nao tenho condicao pra compra,sou do interior de minas moro na roça e as condiçao sao pessima

on 3/1/2017 10:36:00 AM

This is so beautiful. I'm not sure how long it has been out, but when I saw it last year I was like omg, this is so on point with the red/burgundy/rose eye trend I need it asap. I had a store credit at Kohl's after returning a gift I didn't like so I used it to go towards this. First off, the pans are HUGE. I really don't think i'll ever use them all up. I wish the pro palette pans were this big. So honestly, it's worth $42 since you get so much product and since they're so pigmented, you don't even need a lot. I do remember getting some kickback with the matte burgundy shade, but that doesn't really bother me. I bet the shimmery shades would be even prettier foiled, I need to try this. I have no issues with blending, this is just a really nice palette and formulation. I need to bust it out and use it more, especially for the shimmers. Love lorac. This palette makes me want to get the gold version and I'm not even a huge gold fan.

on 1/9/2017 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this palette, especially in comparison to the Lorac Pro 3. I absolutely loathed that palette, not for the colors, but the formula was hard to work with. This palette, however, works really great for me and has some really romantic shades. They are very pink-toned, so if you aren't a pink girl, stay far away. Even the gold shows up a bit pink (at least on my skin with soft ochre pain pot underneath).

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette! These are my everyday colors, and I only need a small amount to get good payoff.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

2 for packaging quality because one of the shades shattered. I love this palette, MUCH more than the lorac pro palettes, I have the first two and the matte pro palette. These are great for a beginner because there's not 30000 shades, and they all blend well together. I'm nc45 and these show up well on my skin tone, and will for others if built up. Not as powdery as Lorac Pro shades IMO

on 9/12/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It was my first Lorac product, and I'm SOOOO in love with it!!
I love it from the packaging till the texture of the eyeshadow.
The packaging was simple but cute and I love the yellow/gold colors.
All the colors in this pallete (including the shimmery) just so loveable and wonderfull! It can be use for simple till bold make up. You can play with this eyeshadow pallete for your hang out looks or special occasion.
This eyeshadow is really pigmented and blend-able. Usually another eyeshadow pallete wont shown up on my skin ( my skin is medium , not too light but not too dark. Just like a normal Indonesian and I have a warm skin tone) but this pallete literally different. It shows up perfectly on my skin even I just use tiny of it.
For all of you who looking for a rose - gold pallete this one can be the best one especially if you have a warm skin tone like me.
I would recommend this product to everyone ans will buy it everytime mine empty.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this palette but this is also my first one. Reasoned purchased this one out of any them is the consistency is buttery like and all the shades were totally wearable for everyday. I thought it was quite expensive I paid $50 for it I think. I use this palette everyday but again this is just my first palette but I love it!

on 8/27/2016 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

These eyeshadows are so beautiful! Every single look I get using only this palette is so gorgeous. They blend together like a DREAM! I swear the eyeshadows do the work themselves. The mattes are a little more powdery than Lorac Pro mattes, but they're just as great if not better. This is really a spectacular and unique palette. I think everyone could use this. It's not so rosy that it has a limited audience. I think it would look beautiful on everyone.

On particular shades:

Unbelievable is truly unbelievable. Such a gorgeous rose gold shade. It looks amazing all over the lid, but especially works well as a center of the lid pop. It can transform any eyeshadow it's used with.

Unreal is actually an unreal highlight. I find this shade to be a little to light for my taste at the moment while I'm tanned, so I tried it as a highlight and OH BOY. It doesn't look pink like it does it the pan. It's just so beautiful on the face and reflects the light perfectly. It makes a great intense highlight.

Untamed is the only shade I'm not ecstatic about. It's a deep shimmery brown with plummy undertones. If you use this color, you have to apply it with your fingers, it does not transfer well with a brush.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I am an eyeshadow palette hoarder. I have tried the naked palettes, the chocolate bar palettes etc.. I don't k or what is about this palette but it's literally the one I use every single day. The shimmers in this palette are like full on creamy, foiled shadows. Not even "sidecar" from Urban Decay can compare to the metallic sparkle this palette give. The shadows are so extremely pigmented and soft, I barely have to dip my brush. The only problem is that because they are so soft, I don't think they are very travel friendly. I dropped my palette and the burgundy shade crumbled off a bit. There is still eyeshadow in the pan but half of it shattered. But because it's so pigmented, I haven't had a issue with "running out" because of it. I still have plenty more of the burgundy shade to use for a while. try to rotate my palettes but this one continues to make it on my eyes at least in some way or another everyday. If you love that natural yet glam look for everyday, this is going to be your new true love.