LORAC Unzipped

UnzippedLorac Unzipped

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love the the super pigmented shades, how easily they blend, and how long they last. The price isn't bad, and the eyeshadow pans are big and have a lot of product. This is one of my all time favorite palettes, because of how super ultra pigmented the shimmers are. They are by far the best shimmers i have ever used.

on 10/13/2015 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i bought this palette with high hopes because i thought all the colors were really 'me' because i love pinks, mauves, purples and reds as i think it really brings out my hazel eyes. i find that the shadows are extremely easy to blend and very pigmented. however i also found there to be an extreme amount of fall out (even when i only tap my brush in once) on my face and in the pan. this is quite annoying if you do all your makeup before you do your eyes, so id make sure to be careful with that. another con that i found is when i blend the matte shadows together it kind of just looks really muddy. i never blend completely overtop of another shadow and always try to go below but it still comes out muddy looking. so for that reason i don't really like the shadows. also, they are all very pigmented apart from the far left bottom two which don't even come up even when you use fix + or your finger. however i love the sparkly shades in it and the white. i want to give it away but i don't want to part with those shadows.

on 7/3/2015 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Lorac shadows are definitely my favorite, specifically from the Pro palettes. I like this palette, but I find that it definitely kicks up a lot of fallout, even more so than the pro series. I don't find myself reaching for this often, maybe because I don't use pink eyeshadows too often. I will probably sell this and possibly purchase a palette that has similar tones but is less money. I find this to be a lot better than the UD Naked 3 Palette, which it is often compared to. I generally prefer Lorac's formula, but the UD shadows all blend into one color being that the colors are just too similar anyhow. I would recommend this to anyone, but wouldn't repurchase it.

This palette is gorgeous. The shades inside are rosey/warm bronzey tones that just work together beautifully. There are so many neutral palettes out there but I feel like this one is just so unique. The shades have fantastic color payoff and I feel like you are getting a great deal! (10 large high end shadows for $4 each and that doesn't even include the primer that comes with it!) I have fallen in love with this palette and would definitely recommend you try it out!

Love this palette, great shades for everyday wear. The pigmentation is incredible and every single shadow in this palette is so soft and buttery! I asked for this palette for Christmas thinking there was going to be more shimmery brown shades but there's actually like 4 variations of a gold color, could have done with more browny shades but that's okay! I have plenty of those in other palettes. I don't know why people are comparing this to the Naked 3 Palette--the Naked 3 is mostly pinky shades and this isn't that!! Anyways, universally flattering shades that make my blue eyes look amazing! Someone asked me the other day if I had colored contacts in because my eyes looked so intense!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've had this product for about 6 months and I LOVE IT. The eyeshadows are very flattering on ALL eye colors. Even if you're unsure about pink-y eyeshadows, you should try this palette! The colors show up a nice rose-gold color but still looks somewhat natural. This palette is very pigmented and creamy making it easy to blend. I've created TONS of gorgeous looks with this palette. The eyeshadows colors are, also, very cohesive (you don't need to buy additional eyeshadows to complete a look). It's somewhat similar to UD Naked 3 palette. But if Naked 3 came out when I was in the process of purchasing a new palette over the summer, I still would have choose the Lorac Unzipped. Both palettes are SUPER pigmented, but the Lorac Unzipped palette looks more natural and naked-like than the actual Naked 3 palette.

on 11/11/2013 10:02:00 PM

This palette is amazing! I bought the Naked 2 palette way before I bought this one but I can honestly say I use this one wayyyy more! It has really pretty, pigmented eyeshadows. I use it almost all the time when I'm wearing eyeshadow!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had been wanting Urban Decay's "Naked" palettes since they came out and I just never thought it was a good idea to spend $50 on a palette that had a few colors I wouldn't use. After wanting those palettes for a while I found out about this LORAC palette from a friend. It took me about 60 seconds of using this palette I immediately wanted it and decided that even though its $40 and on the pricey side, this palette would be perfect. If you are looking for a palette that you can create MANY looks from, this may not be the one for you. I'm into very neutral colors on my lid. I usually go for lighter browns and golds, but I find that even the darker colors on this palette blend really well and look great when paired with the other colors. This palette also comes with a mini behind the scenes eyeshadow primer. The primer is in a small tube but it looks like if used wisely it will last a significant amount of time. The only thing I didn't like about the palette was that for the price it didn't come with a brush. It didn't really affect me because I have plenty of brushes I can use with this palette but if I'm spending a good amount of money on the palette it would have been nice to have a brush that came with it. Other then that, the palette is great. It comes with a mirror on the inside which is the perfect size to use on the go, and the shadows themselves are extremely pigmented and are extremely workable and blendable. I would absolutely recommend this palette if you're looking to go for a neutral look. This palette has a variety of neutral matte and shimmer colors that can be worn on just about any eye.