LORAC Unzipped

UnzippedLorac Unzipped

4.5

on 4/20/2017 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Neautiful color. I find myself reaching for this almost everyday. Go on nice stays on with no creasing.

on 11/16/2016 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the quality and ease of Lorac shadows and the Unzipped Gold convinced me to buy this. I will say the shades in this palette suit my light, olive skin better than Unzipped Gold. On the other hand, I wish the shades were more varied in this palette. On the eye, some of the lighter shades look the same for me. The pigmentation and blending is great with this palette. With primer, the shadows last all day and I like to combine them with cream shadows to get even longer payoff. Overall, these are great everyday shades that I think would look fabulous on warm skin tones.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my first High End palette. After lots of research and swatching I chose Lorac unzipped because the colors are suitable for everyday without being chalky or glitterbombs like urban decay. The colors in this are great but I do have a few issues. The icy pink and gold shades aren't the greatest without a glitter primer while the white one is amazing. The deep wine colors are a little disappointing. I would also like to address that if you aren't planning on wearing rose gold makeup looks all the time, there aren't many other looks to do with this palette so you may be spending too much. Regardless, I love it since it's warm and rosy. I still prefer this to any other rose gold eyeshadow palette.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Got this as a gift and I'm really disappointed. Bad pigmentation, goes on blotchy, and wears really poorly. Feels like a drug store product.

on 10/26/2014 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great product if you like a natural look and you're not very experienced with makeup. No matter what combo I've done they always look good (so it's pretty fool proof). It's very good quality (finely milled and very pigmented). I usually wear 1 or 2 colors at a time. The colors are more rose tinted (so great for if you want a warm eye look). Very happy with my purchase. This pallet is all I need in terms of eye makeup and will last me for a very long time.

This palette is gorgeous. The shades inside are rosey/warm bronzey tones that just work together beautifully. There are so many neutral palettes out there but I feel like this one is just so unique. The shades have fantastic color payoff and I feel like you are getting a great deal! (10 large high end shadows for $4 each and that doesn't even include the primer that comes with it!) I have fallen in love with this palette and would definitely recommend you try it out!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

With a heavy heart, I must say that this palette was not worth the money. The warm, bronzy shades are gorgeous. I know people compare it to the UD Naked 3 but to be honest, the shades aren't "pinky" at all. I wouldn't go for this palette if you like an everyday smoky eye. My biggest complaint with these shadows are the shimmery ones which seem to be baked and hard to work with. Once on the lids, it's difficult to blend out which is why I can see people say some of the shades looks similar when applied. I find Lorac palettes to be overall inconsistent - just feel the shadows in the Pro palette and then compare it to the shadows in the Unzipped. Unfortunately, the beautiful colors in this palette did not translate on my eyes.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Wowza, my new HG of eyeshadow palettes. Each color prettier and more wearable than the last one, and you get a lot of each product. I'm in my 50's so just can't do sparkle anymore, or unnatural shades. These colors are lovely, with a soft wash of shimmer that I feel comfortable pulling off No longer at Sephora, but now available at Kohls and Ulta.

on 2/5/2014 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I rarely gush about eye shadows but I adore this palette! I'm pretty flaky about shadows and bounce back and forth between lemmings but this is the one I reach for the most, with UD Naked 2 and Naked 3 right behind it.

Pros:
Simple, light weight packaging. I don't mind the cardboard or that it doesn't come with its own brush.
Undiscovered, Unattainable and Uncensored are all PANNED! My go-to look!

Cons:
At $40, it's a bit pricey for 10 shadows in a cardboard box, but considering the results and the frequency of use I feel that I've gotten my money's worth. I would buy again.

I am done buying eyeshadow for awhile!!! This palette is amazing and I don't know why it took me so long to purchase. I love the PRO palette and this one is even better! The colors are like butter and blend easily. I've used it four times and there is no fallout- still looks brand new. The colors all work together and look great on me (NC15-20). I use a bit of the matte vanilla to blend everything, and my eyeshadow has never looked better!! I've always used the LORAC primer, but with this shadow, my eyes look EXACTLY the same at 7am and 7pm. Obviously, I'm in love!