InnisFree Eco Safety No Sebum Sunblock SPF35 PA+++

InnisFree Eco Safety No Sebum Sunblock SPF35 PA+++

3.6

on 7/11/2017 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best sunblock for my skin type. I have oily skin and Acne prone and this product much works on me. My face isn't breakout during 10 days using it. This product not sticky, easy to absorb, and good in oil control. Repurchase? Definitely yes! For good result, I use it after apply aloe vera soothing Gel on my face.

on 6/24/2017 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I used to use this years back and I love how it controlled the oil! It is really great for oily skin however, I can't use it now as my skin is dry now and it will dry out my skin. It does have a white cast as it is tinted so it does make ur completion more even. Not many fancy the white cast mainly becos they probably have not tried tinted sunscreen or partly becos my face is fair so it is not as obvious for me. The white cast does oxidise thru the day. It is a really good sunscreen for oily skin and wants to keep it matte I'll say.

I've been searching for a sunscreen that is not too costly, no alcohol content and mineral based. This might be THE ONE! Gives a very mild white cast and a light layer of my mineral makeup powder over gets rid of that. I love that it is mattifying. On the first day I wore this I was excited to try and slapped it onto dry skin. I could feel the moisture being sucked out but I did stay matte all day. Now I usually make sure to put a moisturizer on first and it wears perfectly. I actually like that I can wear a moisturizer under since I prefer to layer my products and customize the layers based on what my skin needs.
Makes a great makeup base!

on 9/29/2016 6:38:00 PM

Imo, it leaves my face white.

on 9/29/2016 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin is very oily so I was looking for a sunscreen that I could wear on a daily basis under makeup that would mattify my skin sufficiently. I heard Asian sunscreens are amazing so I began my search. I struggled to find a sunscreen without tons of alcohol, but this one seemed to fit my needs. It does leave a white cast so it doesn't look great on its own. But it does a fabulous job of controlling oil and is a great base for makeup! I find it does a better job for me than Dr Brandt Pores No More. This has become an everyday staple as it effectively acts as a sunscreen and primer. And the price is right! I will continue to repurchase.

having combi oily skin,this is really good in sucking all the shine from ur face however recently using it caused my nose to flake and my face feels tight and patchy cautions: -dont rub ur eyes after applying(my eyes were SO PAINFUL) -it is tinted and for yellow undertones -not for dark or tan skin

on 8/20/2014 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I quite like the sunblock, but I will not be able to use this on a daily basis. :(

The 2 biggest cons for me are the colour (the sunblock is slightly tinted beige), and creasing/overly drying my face. When I use the recommended 1/4ts of this on my face it leaves a very noticeable white-pink cast. And it takes a very long time to fade a bit, which makes it problematic to put on my make up. And once I do, the sunblock sinks into my smile lines and makes the make-up crease very noticeably there. The rest of my skin gets dryish too, which makes my BB cream + powder look nasty. I even tried using my greasiest moisturising ointment under it but the sunblock still managed to mattify that, and my make up went on just as badly.
That makes me so sad, because if it weren't for these cosmetic problems I would stick with this product the rest of my life. It didn't give me a reaction (although I did only use it for a few days), and it didn't bother my eyes.

I probably will only be using this when I am not going to be wearing make up, even if it makes my face noticeably pink-white (I look like I'm wearing a mask or a hilariously mismatched in every way foundation, it's awful), because the SPF is quite good - the mix of titanium dioxide and ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate protect you from UVB, and the zinc oxide takes care of the UVA rays. The zinc content could be higher, but it's not bad for a daily sunscreen.

If you:
- Have a coolish undertone (I'm neutralish, pull slightly yellow)
- Need a mattifying base
- Get moderately or quite oily
- Work/study indoors and will not be exposed to the sun excessively on a daily basis
- Like the idea of Innisfree's '7 Free'

...I would recommend this sunblock to you wholeheartedly. I really wish the colour would work fo rme, but alas.

on 11/12/2012 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It is good at control oil and lastlong without parabens, mineral oils, talc, animal materials, artificial fragrance. Absorted quickly. However, it is not revalued by famuos quality control firms and it is too white with person who has dark skin. Good character with natural skin - it's me. I'll buy again and again

on 6/24/2014 5:42:00 AM

I've recently started religiously applying sunscreen every morning before leaving the house, and I picked this up on my recent trip to Korea. True, the name is not very sexy, but it does what it says and I love it so far. I'm not too bothered by the low spf, as the texutre of the suncreen is more important to me. Previously, I used YSL's sunscreen, but found it to be too oily, which was really unsuitable for a tropical and humid climate. I also like how this product is free from artificial dyes, paraben, benzophenone, ethanol, animal ingredients and mineral oil. I try to keep myself on the natural beauty track whenever I can.

I use this after my serum but before makeup (which is only bb cream these days and basic eyeliner lipstick finishing powder). I let it sit for a bit while I change into my clothes, before I apply my bb cream or make up on. I have a slightly oily complexion, so I love that the texture is not oily (as how you expect more sunscreens to be) and the colour isn't too pasty.

It's good for oily skin, controls shine and minimizes pores. However it will give you a super white cast face, hard to blend and show up all the dry patches that you have.