Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this for my fiancee for Christmas, partially because I'm planning on wearing it on myself too. I absolutely love the scent on him and find it quite unique and addictive, but I don't feel like it lasts very long or has strong sillage. Bummer. Kind of have to be right up on him to smell it. I'm going to try on myself and see if there's any difference.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I've loved this perfume since I first smelled it. Beautiful warm spicy scent with those delicious cinnamon, saffron, tobacco, leather and pink pepper notes. Addictive for a woman, especially whilst on a man. Sexy spicy scent. ;)

Love to wear this to bed. Makes me feel like I'm floating in a chai dream

on 4/24/2016 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I feel the goodness of this perfume really depends on how it smells on the individual man. I've had the experience that it can smell differently on different guys.
If te scent and the man go well together, this is man-heaven. If not, in my opinion, it smells like too many spices swimming in alcohol.

Oh my stars, the most revolting man could wear this scent, and I would probably go out with him. I got a sample of my beloved Spicebomb and couldn't really tell from the packaging if it was for ladies or gents, so I tried it on myself (a gal). It was too masculine for me. I asked my BF if he wanted to try it on, and I was bewitched. Spicebomb is pure, manly sexiness. Like James Bond classy. Fine, expensive leather sofas, old Scotch, libraries filled with rare first editions. It is the piney forest, the wild ocean, and a clean yet sweaty, well-muscled man chopping wood. Spicebomb is hands down, the number one most enticing scent a man could possibly wear. It is dangerous.

on 12/12/2015 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't get it. Everyone online seems to really like this scent but I hated the scent. I got a sample of it and it just smelled so awful. I let two of my friends also try it and they hated the smell as well. I mightve gotten a bad sample or something.

on 12/10/2015 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got a tiny intro/trial size of this and I'm surprised by how heady, sexy, spicy (yeah, the name should have been a tip-off, but still) and exotic this is. It really is a perfect fall/winter fragrance for both men and women. You wouldn't expect something "unisex" also to be sexy for women but there is something earth/animalistic in this scent that makes it so provocative. It reminds me a bit of Tom Ford's fragrances but it's much less pricey. I will definitely buy a full size of this beauty.

on 10/24/2015 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Perfect Fall/Winter fragrance, for men or women in my opinion. I occasionally like wearing men's frags. Hah i called it a frag, and the bottle is in the shape of a grenade get it. Upon initially spraying, it smells of tea (the bergamot note), cinnamon, and slightly peppery, definitely spicy. I love this stage. In the middle notes, it starts smelling somewhat "soapy" on me. But the dry down is my favorite, as it starts smelling sweet and almost vanilla-like on me (although inexplicably that's not one of the notes; it might be the citrus causing this, and the tobacco) while retaining it's spiciness, and this is my favorite stage.

Spicebomb lasts a really long time on me as well (like all day), so that's perfect. I know this gets compared a lot to Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, so i got a sample of that, and i think initially they do smell similar, but the middle notes and dry down period is completely different in my opinion. The tobacco note is definitely stronger in Tobacco Vanille, and in the dry down it's not sweet at all to my nose; it remains masculine smellling throughout. I like Spicebomb better, and i'm glad about that too because i don't want to mortgage my house to buy Tobacco Vanille. Also, it didn't last as long on me as Spicebomb.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ladies next time you go to the perfume counter take a smell of Spicebomb on yourself....if you like spicy, kind of oriental perfumes, this is delicious...it has apparently been reformulated and it seems like the reformulation is much more wearable for a woman.

on 2/28/2015 8:52:00 PM

Got a sample of this from Sephora and wore it for a week before realizing its 'Por Homme'. It is one of my favorite scents now and I'll definitely be buying some in the future.

Popular Fragrances