Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
Baby Lips in Cherry MeCherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the Maybelline babylips in Cherry Me. It smells so delicious and its not
one of those smells thats too sweet or too plain, its perfect! My lips love it and it makes them so soft and smooth. I will definitely keep buying this product.

This stuff is moisturizing but the color was not for me. It is more of a hint of color so I thought I could pull it off. I would repurchase in another color.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have bought several of these Baby Lips lip balms/gloss sticks or whatever you may call them, but I believe this color is what suits me best. It is a tinted and moisturizing glossy lip balm and I love using this during the week or if I just want to have a natural reddish color to my lips if leaving the house without seeming as if I have too much makeup on or heavy lip color. The packaging is super cute and I am all about the cutesy stuff (little girl at heart here), and it is definitely my go to "gloss" for just a normal, everyday makeup look. It does moisturize my lips, but I feel like I do have to keep reapplying after an hour or so. That would be the only downfall of this product, but I don't think it's meant to be a semi-permanent color, so I guess that is fair. I just love all of these Baby Lips and like to collect them when I take a trip to Target or Wal-Mart. This one is by far my fave, though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a good balm, does not break me out around the lips (some lip balms do), moisturizes and gives a nice rosy color. I find it funny that other people complain that the color payoff is not that great, because I actually would like it to be more sheer :D The color is too bright when it is applied. I guess you can't please everyone.

Pretty and shiny, sheer cherry color.It only last about 20 minutes on me.Works ok if my lips are dry and I constantly reapply it.Would probably make a good first lip gloss for a young teen.will not repurchase.

on 3/3/2016 7:48:00 AM

The smell of this is so lovely - obviously cherry hence the name - and leaves a sheer pinky red colour on the lips. The colour is perfect if you want a more wearable red lip colour. It is really moisurising on the lips and doesnt stick to any dry patches on the skin.

The only reason i wouldnt repurchase this lip product is that the colour isnt to my tastes - i'd rather have a nude colour or go really bold - so i hardly ever use this and use peach kiss more.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Just okay. Not the best balm I have used. I wanted something to soften my lips and at the same time add just a hint of color. It is like a popsicle type tint on the lips which I am not the biggest fan of or the scent. Did not moisturize very well in the long run had to reapply to keep lips soft and smooth.
I do like the idea of these but prefer the kissing koolers they used to have over these anyday.
These seem very cheap looking and immature to me.

on 12/30/2015 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the packaging . Its so cute to carry with me.
One layer of this gives me perfect lip color as a student, but its not enough moisturising.
More layers make the color odd and too glossy for my taste :/
I like using like 3 layers and wait some time before going out. It cools down to a nice red matt color which i adore *o*
But i hate the fake cherry smell and taste. They dont last anyways.
Also this isnt really something to look for when ur lips need moisture. I just use it for a bit of color.
Totally re-buying this :3

on 11/24/2015 12:03:00 PM

For the most part I love this. I love the color pay off its a sheer glossy cherry red. It's very moisturizing and not too greasy. The flavor is definitely a fake cherry Popsicle taste, which I didn't mind but I can see how some people might find it cough syrup like.

My big faults with this are that it is way way way over priced for what it is. I only buy it when it's on sale. And the packaging is awful. It's ugly and childish, as a 30 year old I don't want to use something that looks like it belongs to a 12 year old. The name baby lips is also kind of embarrassing to be using.

Love this color! I love how hydrating it is and how much color it gives to my lips, I will definitely buy it again!