Aubrey Organics Facial Astringent for Oily Skin

No Image

Not tested on animals

on 11/11/2012 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Id been contentedly using Aubreys Vegecol toner for years, but since my skin is not only somewhat sensitive but also *extremely* oily, I decided to give the Natural Herbal Facial Astringent a try, in hopes that it would be more heavy-duty than the very mild Vegecol.

Both are excellent toners, but of the two, I believe I prefer the astringent. While its not a miracle-worker, it does seem to cut the grease somewhat better than Vegecol; it has a refreshing feeling, without being harsh. Theres no discernible smell, either. My skin is still far from perfect, but my breakouts have been minimal since I began using this astringent.

Its cruelty-free, and at just under $10 for an 8-ounce bottle, its reasonably priced.

I dont find anything not to love about this product, and unless a true miracle-worker appears on the market, Ill continue to buy this.

on 3/10/2012 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this toner as part of the Aubrey line for oily skin (number 5), and I find it to be effective and refreshing. It has a pleasant, natural smell, and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and dry. I would recommend this product.