BaByliss Pro Pro TT Tourmaline Travel Dryer

No Image

on 10/22/2016 10:39:00 AM

This is tiny but very powerful. It works better than most full size dryers and is so lightweight and easy to maneuver. I prefer smaller dryers because they are so much easier to use. This one does a great job drying the hair in record time and leaves it smooth, silky and full of body.

on 8/7/2013 10:28:00 AM

I love this dryer!!! It's small and it folds in half so it doesn't take up much room but it is super powerful! I take it on every vacation I go on and what's even more awesome is that it is dual voltage! This little dryer dries my thick, medium length, curly hair fast. The best part is that I paid $18 for this gem! I hope it never breaks but, if it does, I will 100% get the same one.

on 3/10/2012 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This little powerhouse is incredible! It's teeny tiny -- virtually weightless. And even though it only has 1000 watts it seems just as powerful as my large 1875 watt dryer. It dries my hair just as fast, leaves it shiny, and takes up no space or weight in your suitcase. It only cost me $18, and it's sooooo much better than those hotel dryers, so it's definitely a great value. (There's some confusion over whether it is 1500 watts or 1000. It's model number is 1500, which is stamped on the dryer, but the wattage is 1000.)

I have long hair, so my arms get tired of holding up heavy driers. This is a dream! I'm so impressed that I'll probably have to look into a larger Babyliss for every day.

Popular Hair Styling Tools