3.6

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

I have tried various brands of lashes - invariably they are too heavy, un-natural, and same-y in length and thickness to work on my light blonde colouring. These are just right. I do find I need to trim them down because my eyes aren't that big, but when applied they look natural but really open up my eyes and make them appear bigger. Better solution than permanent lash extensions, individual lashes or other brands I have found. I come back to these time and time again. It is a little bit of commitment to apply these but well worth it. I found permanent lashes much more commitment with less attractive (spider legs) results.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

1.0

4 years ago

I purchased the designed by kimberley lashes, and I have to say, I cannot stand them. Immediately, I removed them, made me feel like a 0.5/10. I've had enough I'm putting them in the bin!!!!! NEVER I repeat NEVER buy these lashes, total waste of time effort and money, personally, I think you could buy better in poundland! Don't waste your money kids... Eylure sort your lashband out! Less flexible that Susan Boyle doing the conga!!!!!!! Recommend Ardell Demi wispies - 100x better than these bag of rats, eylure take some advice from Ardell????????????????????

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Tan

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

First of all, I do not know how to put lashes even if i watched on YouTube I am having hard time putting them on so I got frustrated and just tossed it somewhere. But I like the way it looks naturally.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Fine

1.0

5 years ago

Okay I have number 118 and I'm currently trying to put them on and I'm furious!! I bought them from target bc I read an article that said these are high rates drugstore lashes and no matter what I do, these damn things won't stick to my face!!! I wouldn't recommend. They're pissing me off.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Curly, Other

5 years ago

Ardell has more styles but these are the only lashes that apply very easily to my eyelid shape. Being mixed, my eyes have a unique shape and some other lashes are too stubborn to stick on, popping off at my inner ends, etc. These lashes are more flexible and bend and shape easily to my eyelid, plus are very light weight and natural looking. I do use Ardell but it's a bit more effort and it depends which lash I get, but if I need something quick and easy I go for Eylure. I like their thicker lashes too.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

6 years ago

I would buy this product again but I just don't like all the sticky residue left from the lashes!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGray

6 years ago

I've used these lashes twice now, and I've gotten my 15 year old sister loving them too. These are great lashes for a great price, and I love how natural they look. They come with a small glue adhesive which lasts for months, literally I still have my glue from the first pair from Christmas and it works just fine. The lashes themselves fit well and once they've been glued on they last for up to 6-8 hours without any signs of flipping or falling off. I'll definitely repurchase these when I have a special night to go out and need that extra bit of volume on my eyes.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

6 years ago

The strip it's self is very thick which is ok for people who are more advanced not for beginners.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

6 years ago

These are my favorite drug store lashes. The end. ( ; Ardell lashes are pretty much a tie for first and they are slightly cheaper, but you can't beat the quality of Eylure lashes. they look natural, and are just gorgeous on everyone.

About reviewer (689 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I am new to false eyelashes. I bought any number of pairs, brands and styles all at once, determined to find my way. I ditto *completely* the other reviewer's concern about llamas and drag queens - this style definitely works on that score because they are not too long and RELATIVELY sparse. But I will buy these again for another important reason: these are the only, the *only* ones, I have applied successfully without trouble and excessive cursing. The length is even all the way across. As a result, it doesn't matter if the lashes are not placed in the exact same orientation on each eye (close to outer corner on this eye, but closer to inner corner on that eye - did I mention that I'm new at this?). I also like that the strip part is not solidly black all the way across because solid black strips are always very obvious on me, even when applied as close to my lash line as I can manage. Finally, I'll note that this pair I've managed to reuse twice with good results. I'm buying more of these.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age44-55