Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

3.3

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine]

on 5/18/2016 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This chapstick is great! Smells amazing and gives a really nice natural glow to the lips. I don't really notice a difference in moisturizing like the baby lips Dr. Rescue does, but it works for a quick and simple lol look for everyday.

on 4/5/2016 7:40:00 PM

I absolutely love this specific lip balm! Not only does it smell great (I love peaches!), but the tint is really nice. The packaging is adorable and sturdy (I have the tendency to drop things a lot) and I find myself reaching for this rather than most of my other chap sticks and lip balms. Only con is that I have to keep reapplying this more often than my other chap sticks and lip balms. Great job Maybelline!

To Read all 131 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/24/2016 3:40:00 PM

Ugh. When I first bought this I really enjoyed using it but after some time i've realised that this does nothing to my lips.No moisture and also you have to reaply every 15 minutes. It gets into the cracks of your lips and it has way too much shimmer. As I said ..I was really excited when I've found this because I live in Romania and I don't really find things fast here..they just seem to appear after the rave is practically over ,so yeah...

I do not recommend this product at all .. if you want something better I suggest you TRY some nivea products or if you've got more money to spend you should try burt bees lip balm . At least you will get some moisture and improvment ...

I thought this was going to be a good product, but then oh surprise; it doesn't smell like peaches, it smells weird, and the color doesn't show at all, I don't know why it is so popular 😒

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

There was such a big hullaballoo about this product that I really wanted to try it. Well I was not impressed! First off the product accentuates chapped lips. It wears off quickly so I'm constantly reapplying, and it doesn't even moisturize that well. It was a lot more pigmented then I expected since i thought its main purpose was to moisturize. The color is really pretty though, a slight nudish pinkish shimmer. It smells super sweet too.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This color is cute but doesn't really show up on me. It's like a veerrrry subtle pink. I don't mind it, but it REALLY accentuates chapped lips. Other than that, I don't mind this product. It's cheap enough that I'd try a few of the darker colors.

This is my favourite Baby Lips.

I think it's the only one out of the original collection that has shimmer, but the shimmer in it is very subtle.

I'll try not to gush silly but this is just absolutely perfect. This lasts longer than the other ones, it has a peachy smell to it, the colour is a lovely balance of peach and pink, and it makes my lips ultra soft. Still soft even after it wears off. I wear this a lot, and it has been going fast, but I really don't care this stuff is so great. I really hate waxy, sticky lip balms and this is so smooth.

The colour goes on very nicely. It's not a bright colour. It's a little too peachy to be natural, but it still looks very pretty. I think this shade is more suited to fairer skin tones. It's less glossy than the other Baby Lips, and I find it to be a bit more opaque.

Please please please never discontinue this I love it too much

on 3/29/2015 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like the Baby Lips line, but "Peach Kiss" is a dud. It's a very frosty peach. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a little frost every now and then. But in my opinion peach and orange toned lip colors should never be frosted. It just looks really weird and unflattering. Threw it out. Won't repurchase.

on 3/29/2015 9:08:00 AM

Nope. This one just didn't work out for me. I really didn't like the "frosted" look on my lips. I wanted a peachy lip balm, but sadly this wasn't the one. Ended up giving this to my 11-yr old step-daughter. Actually, I don't know if she liked it or not. I haven't seen her wear it since I gave it to her. It may have ended up in the trash. I won't give up on the Baby Lips line though, there are other cute colors.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

When Baby Lips were new this one particullary was the less attractive color in my opinion, but once I bought it I just can't stop using it! It smells awesome and it leaves your lips with a soft color and shiny, I'm deffinetely going to buy another one, highly recommendable

Popular Lip Treatments