Revlon Highlighting Stick in Golden

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

3.8

Although I find the color Golden very flattering, the consistency is very dry and difficult to apply. It looks chalky and powdery, which was surprising because I have oily skin. I salvaged the product by removing it from the tube and placed it into a jar and added a bit of rose water and marula oil and mixed together. Now it is creamy and applies so much better and gives a very pretty, subtle healthy glow.

on 4/7/2013 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a pretty good highlighter- it makes my face look dewy and glowing. Golden also suits my skin tone well. Second highlighter I've ever bought, and first one that didn't have massive specks of glitter in it, ugh.
I picked it up at dollar tree, I think. Some dollar store. It was $3, and I'm pleased about the price. Total steal. I grabbed the last one, and will definitely repurchase if I see it again.
The container is pretty nifty- with the built in sharpener and all. I feel like I waste product when I use it, though.
My only real issue with this is its lack of staying power. I put it on my cheekbones quite generously at around 9am, and its reduced to some tiny glittery dots on my face by noon.

this stick is so great and i love using it on the brow bone and on the inner eye area

on 3/9/2012 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Highlighting stick in golden by revlon is a soft,shinny,gold pencil.It creates some gold highlights! The packaging is a plastic tube with a twistable gold pen.The texture is hard but soft on the application. You can use it: under the brow bone,on the top of the cheeks,on the eyes as well! It goes well with a bronzer or with a nice pink,peach,plum,mauve blushes! Last verry long! It's verry nice! It's verry subtle,you might think we can't see it,but we can see it! It's not shimmery,so it brings a nice golden glow! Could serve as a base,combined with a more shimmery highlight like candle light by too faced! Love it!