REVLON Highlighting Stick in Golden

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

3.5

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this product. First product Revlon has come out with that works as an inner eye highlighter and adds a shimmery base to eye shadows. Only complaint is that is a little harsh to blend and tugs on my eye sometimes, but if you heat it up before applying, this isn't as bad. This shade is unique to the Summer 2012 collection. I emailed Revlon about their plans to make this a permanent shade, and they said no : (

So I bought a back up and have been looking for similar products. Is very similar in consistency to the double ended wax brow/highlighter pens, but not the same shades. Those are more bright gold and frosty pink. Also looked at NARS pencil in Hollywood, which is greasier, doesn't last as long, and is slightly lighter.

EDIT - decided I didnt like this. After awhile, it hardened and now won't blend like it used to : (

on 9/5/2012 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this. I have been looking for a highlighter for the inner corner of my eyes and this works nicely. I like it much better than the cream and liquid formulas because at the inner eye they tend to crease and move around too much. This also works on the brow bone for a really natural highlighter and is the perfect size to highlight down the middle of the nose and the bow of lip. Really subtle but nice and twists up so I don't have to sharpen it.