Revlon Highlighting Stick in Golden

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

on 4/7/2013 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a pretty good highlighter- it makes my face look dewy and glowing. Golden also suits my skin tone well. Second highlighter I've ever bought, and first one that didn't have massive specks of glitter in it, ugh.
I picked it up at dollar tree, I think. Some dollar store. It was $3, and I'm pleased about the price. Total steal. I grabbed the last one, and will definitely repurchase if I see it again.
The container is pretty nifty- with the built in sharpener and all. I feel like I waste product when I use it, though.
My only real issue with this is its lack of staying power. I put it on my cheekbones quite generously at around 9am, and its reduced to some tiny glittery dots on my face by noon.

on 9/5/2012 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this. I have been looking for a highlighter for the inner corner of my eyes and this works nicely. I like it much better than the cream and liquid formulas because at the inner eye they tend to crease and move around too much. This also works on the brow bone for a really natural highlighter and is the perfect size to highlight down the middle of the nose and the bow of lip. Really subtle but nice and twists up so I don't have to sharpen it.

on 3/9/2012 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Highlighting stick in golden by revlon is a soft,shinny,gold pencil.It creates some gold highlights! The packaging is a plastic tube with a twistable gold pen.The texture is hard but soft on the application. You can use it: under the brow bone,on the top of the cheeks,on the eyes as well! It goes well with a bronzer or with a nice pink,peach,plum,mauve blushes! Last verry long! It's verry nice! It's verry subtle,you might think we can't see it,but we can see it! It's not shimmery,so it brings a nice golden glow! Could serve as a base,combined with a more shimmery highlight like candle light by too faced! Love it!