Sunday Riley Soft Focus Finishing Loose Powder

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Sunday Riley Soft Focus Finishing Loose Powder

4.5

Mica, Nylon 12, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue.

on 2/24/2014 7:21:00 AM

This is the first ever loose powder I have purchased. I tend to lean towards pressed powders as loose powders just always seemed too messy?
I was pleasantly surprised with this powder, and I find myself reaching for it more often than I thought I would. I have it in the shade medium, and I find it mattifies my face just the right amount and never looks cakey. I like to use this when I want to set my face, but without any additional coverage that most if my pressed powders give me.
I also really love the packaging.

on 12/4/2012 12:33:00 PM

Love, love, love it!!! I am 34 and this is the powder I use regularly. All others never looked natural on me. Frankly, I was under the impression that powders are outdated and an unnecessary step in a “normal woman” beauty routine.
I am rather fair, and I have been using the medium in summer, light in winter. It is so finally milled it sculpts, covers, gives an airbrushed appearance. Lately, it is the only step after my tinted sunscreen.