Clinique Quickliner Intense All Colors

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My eyes: blue/green
Quickliner intense colour: Peridot

Summary: I would repurchase because:

The texture of this is so beautiful, it melts like butter on application to the skin, but then affixes itself and doesn't smudge nor smear. It applies so beautifully and lightly that one can trace a wide depth of colour lightly even under the eyes and then apply a darker line around the eyes which will seem to blend itself into the lighter wash.

The colour is subtle and a beautiful soft, mossy green, flecked with delicate, subtle, golden shimmer. It doesn't look like an wearing some tawdry bright shade round my eyes, it is subtle colour, just visible according to the light. I've found I can build and build the depth around my eyes with this and it looks sexy, subtle and very pretty.

It doesn't budge, even after taking a nap this has stayed perfectly in place.

Cons: only one, I can't wear it in my waterline, it feels like my eyes become sensitive.

Verdict: the most beautiful eyeliner I've ever tried with the most beautifying effects. I would recommend it to all women, specially those who need a little TLC. I think it's beautiful and I think it can help us all be more beautiful too. I wish Clinique would bring out a golden brown too, I cannot resist trying the other colours, hoping they will be as lovely as this Peridot.

on 12/27/2014 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have become lazy in my old age and don't want to deal with gel eyeliner brushes or even sharpening a wooden eyeliner pencil. So I have turned to self-sharpening liners. I like the Clinique Intense because they go on smoothly. There is a nice smudging sponge at one end--I don't use this often, as I typically don't do a smudgy eye being over 50.

I particularly like the color Intense Clove. It's a hard-to-describe, browny-grayish tone with very subtle shimmer. It looks good with my green eyes and is not so dark that I can't use it below the eye as well.

I also have Intense Chocolate--this is a pretty basic dark-brown liner, but everyone needs one of those in their stable!